"I think I'm going to devour you," San says as he walks and Wooyoung smirks, feeling powerful, bold, mischievous.

"are you?"

"Meaning?"

" Meaning do it, show me your worse" Sans raises an eyebrow but he doesn't reply or question. A nod was enough, san liked being obedient anyways.

~

Two times.

San so far has made Wooyoung come two times. He used three fingers to abuse his prostate while taking Wooyoungs nipples into his mouth, Wooyoung came so hard for that one, the second San stimulated his prostate with his tongue until he came with another soft moan.

Wooyoung gripped the sheets tightly in his hands only loosening up when his orgasm hit him. Every noise he makes comes out thoughtfully, not wanting to annoy any neighbors Wooyoung tries so hard to be quiet, San makes that so hard.

San pulls back and finally lets his tongue out of Wooyoung's open hole, making the younger squirm and whine just a little. All clothes are discarded already, Wooyoung lays on his stomach with his legs spread, back arched, ass bare and out for San to use as he pleases.

It surprises San when Wooyoung turns out to be so pliant for him. Ready to give where San is taking. He is just pretty moans, pretty body, "such a good boy" and san thinks about telling him that. Instead, he just runs his hand through his body and leans down towards his ear.

"Another?"

"Please, San"

"Alright, Alright," He says it while already sliding a condom on and coating himself lube. With the tiny amount of energy, Wooyoung has left he tries to shift onto his knees and push his ass up just a bit higher. San probably groaned at the sight of him doing that, He smacked and grabbed it after seeing such a thing.

The head of his cock is pressed against his hole and the stretch makes him gasp even after San opened him up with his fingers and his tongue. Wooyoung's hands at turning white with how hard he is gripping on a pillow, just in case the slide is too much and makes him cry out loudly-

"Y-you can move San" San hums and slowly pulls in out, Careful and enough to adjust to him. Wooyoung makes a noise similar to a choked sob and lifts his ass a little more, It makes San slap the already red tinted flesh.

When san officially starts to thrust into Wooyoung he doesn't stop. Relentless strokes that are fast and hard. So hard the bed rocks against the wall producing a small thumping noise. Wooyoung cries out and San takes his hand and presses it down on his neck forcing Wooyoung's head into the pillows.

Wooyoung moans and pushes himself back to meets san's hips occasionally, and San would take that as an invitation to slide even farther into him. It's filth

It feels so good for both of them, sex thick in the air along, the tension finally being dealt with. San fucks him like he is a fucking machine. His hips almost move on their own, with sans thick cock dragging inside Wooyoung, who appears to be floating.

Perfectly overstimulated from an earlier orgasm, he is getting so close to going on his third he starts to squirm.

"San, oh god, gonna come please-"

"God Wooyoung," he says slamming into that soft bundle of nerves and biting the junction between wooyoung's neck and shoulder, " you just have the prettiest moans."

And something about the way san is fucking him and then just said that makes him come all over himself again, San isn't far behind. Because when he performs a couple more he comes into the condom and lets out a sigh of content.

"N-no more please"

"No more?"

"M' so tired" He mumbles against the pillows,

"Yeah? I'll clean you up and then we can clean whatever else needs it."

" Mhm thank you san" He mumbles, happy that san doesn't mind cleaning him up, it makes him smile lazily while accepting that sleep is tugging at his entire body.

"Alright sleep Wooyoung" And Wooyoung doesn't even hesitate. He closes his eyes and everything after that was history. But before he falls he says.

"stay."

San smiles and considers jumping around like a little girl but refrains.

"Okay"

~chapter end~

First smut I have written where woosan never had any bad blood I like it. How did you guys feel about this one?

Hopefully, you are all resting and taking care of yourself. I'll reply to the comments!

byee !