Chapter 2: Welcome Home

Tabi unlocked the door and locked the car and he pulled Y/N inside. "Welcome home." He said. There was a kitchen doorway to the left and to the right there was an opening into the living room. There was also a shelf beside a door a little bit to the left and a stair closet door on the stairs a little to the right. Y/N thought Tabi might put them in it. "Do you want to see the room I picked out for you?" Tabi asked Y/N. "You can change it though." He said. "Maybe." "Um I guess." Y/N said. Tabi took them up the stairs. There was a door in front of them and a door to the left. "This is the bathroom." Tabi said pointing to the left. "And this is the guest room." He said looking in front of them. To their left was a little walkway that turned behind them with three more doors. Tabi opened the closest. There was a nightstand with a lamp and some drawls and a bed. There was also another door and a shelf. The door was probably a closet. "This is my room." He said. He continued to the next door and opened it. "This is your room." He said. There was a bed and a shelf. "Do you like it?" He asked Y/N. "Ummm yeah." Y/N said. "Yes sir." They corrected themself. "You can just call me Tabi." He said. "Umm ok." Y/N said. "So you like your new home?" Tabi asked. "You're ok with it?" Y/N didn't quite know what they meant. They wanted to ask why he kidnapped them but didn't know if it was a good idea. "I guess." Y/N said. "Good," Tabi said. "Because you're going to be here for a long time." "And don't make this harder than it needs to be." He told Y/N. "Because I will be able to find you if you get out." "And I have punishments for if you escape." Y/N was scared now. They wondered what Tabi would do to them if he found they had escaped. Tabi looked at Y/N. "But you'll be fine if you don't." He said like he was trying to lighten them up. "I'll let you out." Tabi walked over to Y/N and they began to worry what he was going to do. He walked behind them began to untie their hands. Then he quickly went over to the door and looked back. "Call me if you need anything." Tabi said. Then he closed the door. Y/N was really confused. They laid down on the bed and stared outside. The window had no way to open in and nothing to break it with. Y/N would probably die from the fall anyways. They also didn't want whatever punishments Tabi had in store for them. Then they had an idea. They quietly got up and walked over to the door. They put ear there against it but didn't hear anything. Then Y/N looked under the door as much as possible through a slight gap between the floor and bottom of the door. They couldn't see much. Only the floor on the other side was visible. Y/N needed to find a way to escape. But how?