Ace took a bit out of his scoop of ice cream. "Don't worry. We went to a party in the town last night. She's fine with loud."

"You took her to a party?" I asked shocked.

"I asked her and she took me." Ace smiled and then went serious when he saw every one of us was looking at him with disdain.

"Stop looking at me like that. She loved it."

The notion of Sole at a party was just too big to comprehend.

"Did she dance?" Remi asked.

"No."

"Did she sing?" Kai asked.

"No."

"Did she made a conversation with anyone else?" I asked.

"Well no but.."

Sole came back from the bathroom and sat down next to him. She saw everyone was silent.

"What happened? She asked.

"Were you at a party yesterday?" I asked.

She nodded. "The Latino party Mrs. Mia likes throwing on Tuesday nights."

"And you went with Ace there willingly?" Remi asked.

She picked up her lemonade and nodded again.

Ace shook his head disappointed and sunk in his chair.

"And you had fun?" I asked in disbelief.

She bit her straw entertained and grinned. "Yes."

Ace pointed at her. "See."

I can't believe it. Our quiet Sole went to a party. And she did nothing yet had fun?

"What do you like about Ace?" I asked.

"He's handsome." She answered seriously and took a sip from her lemonade.

"Hey." He poked her shoulder with his finger. "If you say that she'll think I just seduced you with my looks."

Sole turned towards me. "What do you like about Elric?"

Elric glanced at me waiting for my answer.

"He's handsome," I answered seriously.

Both Sole and I chuckled and Elric just gave Ace a look, shaking his head disappointed.

Rehan who was playing a game on his phone in the meantime suddenly turned his screen towards us. "One of my online gaming buddies sent me this. You guys are famous."

We all glanced at the screen. There was a video of the last gaming competition when Ace and Elric had eradicated every hacker that tried to go past their defenses. It had over 2 million hits so far.

"It's going viral in the gaming community," Rehan told us.

"Nice." I nudged them. "You guys are getting more publicity like this. It might be a good marketing trick for you once they realize you guys are game developers."

"And if we win at the world game development championships it will broaden our market." Ace smiled. "This could work."

Elric just gave him a confirming nod. "I'll leave it to you then. You're better at this publicity thing."

After that, we stayed there a bit more laughing until Rehan got a text from mom that we should head back to lunch.

***