sᴏ ᴡᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ

Start from the beginning

"Bullshit!" Atsumu cuts her off. "Yer such a liar Hina!" Atsumu's fists were clenched as he stared at her. Hina? Where have I heard that name before...

It suddenly clicks in your mind. "Oh you're the bitch who manipulated Suna..." you feel sick to your stomach as you make the realisation, the woman stood in front of you all was Suna's ex girlfriend who would constantly humiliate and belittle him. "I thought you were expelled..."

"I was but the principal was nice enough to let me come back for my final year" oh so she's a year above Suna...I wonder how Suna got involved with her

Osamu scoffs "oh great just what we all needed...why are you in here Hina? Nobody wants you here" Osamu stepped closer to her, stopping her from getting any closer to Suna.

She snarls at your brother. "I'm here for Rintarou of course~ I'm sure he's missed me...he needs me..."

"Yeah right!" You raise your voice to speak over her. "Cant you see how terrified he is right now?! Get over yourself! No one in this room wants yer here especially not Suna of all people" your tone was full of frustration and you suddenly felt very protective of Suna. "Yer need to get it through yer thick skull that yer a manipulator and a piece of shit!" Your accent was starting to show because you were becoming so aggravated.

This really sets her off, she starts storming towards you but Osamu holds her back so you stick your tongue out at her and flip her off. "How dare you! Who do you think you are?! A stupid little first year like you can't do anything!" She was furious now, you had really pushed all the right buttons to tick her off.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that, I grew up with two older brothers who fight like there's no tomorrow" you weren't lying about your brothers fighting and you being dragged into it but you were lying about you actually doing anything. You hated the fact you were bragging about potentially being able to fight her because you didn't really like to resort to violence but you didn't want her to see you as weak.

She rolls her eyes and scoffs "whatever! You're just a puny first year, Suna will come running back to me in no time!" She turns on her heel and storms out.

"Keep believin' that darlin'!" You waved as she left the gym and the moment she did you saw everyone's shoulders drop as they sighed, except for Suna. You lean your head down towards his ear and you whisper, "it's okay she's gone now..." you rub his shoulders reassuringly as a frown finds it's new home on your face, you hated seeing him so scared and upset.

Your brother walks back over to you and Suna. "Shit...what're we gonna do..." Atsumu sighs again as he runs a hand through his hair. "Suna...man I'm sorry..."

"Not your fault..." Suna cuts him off as his voice was quiet yet quick, he was still obviously panicking and you could tell by how quick he spoke. "But why...why? She shouldn't be back...why is she back?" He continues to ramble questions like this to himself as you all stand around him with sadness and concern in your eyes.

You lean down and wrap your arms around his neck from behind, resting your chin on top of his head. "It's okay we are here for you...she won't do anything to you ever again, I promise you that"

"How can you be so sure? She knows how to get what she wants no matter what's at stake" he started to chew a bit on his nails as his anxiety rose more.

You walk around him and kneel in front of him. "Hey I'm a Miya" you smile warmly at him, "we always keep our promises.

"Except for when yer promise me the last bite of your lunch" Atsumu mumbles.

You turn slap Atsumu's leg without looking away from Suna. "Ignore him he's a dick" you chuckle softly as you look at Suna, your eyes were gentle and warm, they made him feel safe.

"AH! HEY!" Atsumu pouts and tries to slap you back but Osamu stops him.

"Thanks Samu~" he nods his head at you and chuckles to himself as he drags Atsumu away. Suna even laughs a bit as he sees you interacting with your brothers.

You smile even wider if it were possible. "Aha! I got you to laugh, I'm just that good" you bite your lip and squint your eyes like a playboy.

Suna rolls his eyes and his breathing slows as his pupils return back to normal, his voice was also back to a normal volume and he spoke at a decent pace. "Yeah yeah don't flatter yourself too much or your ego might get too big, like Atsumu's"

"Ew who'd wanna be like him?" You pretend to gag and laugh as Suna does too. "I was serious by the way...I'll do all I can to make sure she doesn't hurt you again" your tone was serious as you looked into his eyes.

He nods as he sighs. "You really are a little version of your brothers aren't you? They said the same thing to me when I finally got away from her" he smiled at you, something you rarely saw so it made you feel so happy inside.

"Well I mean it as much as they do! Yeah I'm shorter than them and I'm not absolutely jacked but I've got one heck of a voice box on me" you wink and chuckle. "So leave it to us~!" You hold your fist out to him for a fist bump.

He raises an eyebrow before fist bumping you. "Thanks...you're a good friend Sumi"

Your eyes light up, "aw~ you consider me your friend? Finally!" She jumps up and cheers and he rolls his eyes and smirks at your behaviour.

"I have for a while I just didn't tell you"

"What?! Suna~ that's mean!" You laugh again as you lightly punch his arm, you started to feel like you'd finally gotten past the wall he'd put up and now you'd get to know the real him.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════