ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴ

Start from the beginning

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
~ 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗 ~

Cmon cmon cmon! You repeated this in your head until the bell well off, signalling that geography class has ended and also that the school day was over. "Yes!" You mumbled to yourself as you rushed to put all your stuff in your bag before rushing out of the room. God I hate geography, pain in my ass

You arrived at the gym before your brothers it turns out, and also anyone else apart from Kita. How does he always get here so fast?

"Hey Kita!" He acknowledges you when you greet him and he waves along with a smile. Suddenly, a great idea popped up into your head. "Fancy helping me pull a small little joke on my brothers?" You raised your eyebrow at him as you set your stuff down and you could clearly see he was intrigued. He nodded, "just greet them once you see them just walking into the gym so I can scare the heebie jeebies outta them" you smirked and did an evil little giggle before standing beside the door, hidden enough so that they wouldn't notice you as they walked in.

About a minute or two passed before you heard Kita say "afternoon Atsumu-kun and Osamu-kun"

"Hey Ki-"

"BOO!" You jumped out on your brothers and you could swear on your life that Atsumu jumped about 3 feet into the air as he screamed like a girl, whereas Osamu just jumped a bit which was to be expected. However, what you didn't expect was for Suna to be walking in with them but he seemed unfazed by your little prank. "Pffft you should've seen your face 'Tsumu!" You were laughing so much you jaw was starting to hurt and you were struggling to breathe.

Atsumu regained his composure before glaring at you. "You have three seconds to run before I beat yer ass 'Sumi!" You smirked and stuck your tongue out at him before running around the gym, he was quick to chase you and almost caught you many times until he eventually did. Safe to say you wouldn't be jump scaring your brother for a while if you didn't want to get a noogie* again.

"C'mon guys" Kita clapped his hands together to gain the attention of the whole room, by now everyone had arrived for practice. "Let's start shall we?"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
~ 𝙰𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 ~

There was about another half hour left of practice before you could all go home. You didn't mind coming to watch them all play but your bed was calling your name from your house. As well as all of the work I've gotta do...

You notice Suna had just sat down on a bench for a small break as the team practice their blocks. So, you wanting to socialise more with said middle blocker caused you to make your way over to him. "Can I join you?"

"Sure" he replies as you sit down next to him.

"So~ how's life?" You cross one leg over the other and lean back a bit on the bench by using one of your hands for support, your face directed at him.

He glances at you before rolling his eyes with a soft smile on his face. "What a broad question to ask"

"Just tryna make small talk my dude" you shrug your shoulders and roll your eyes back at him sarcastically. "You got any idea on how we can set up Yumi and 'Tsumu?"

"I said I'd help not that I'd come up with the plan"

"Heyyy not fair! I've gotta do all the work?!"

"It was your idea Katsumi"

You folded your arms over your chest. "Damn my full government first name, really pulled that one out eh?" You both shared a small chuckle before looking back out to the courts and watching what was happening. But you noticed Suna looking at his phone from your peripheral vision, he was scrolling through some things but you didn't want to ask or make it obvious that you could see him because that would be an invasion of privacy. However, when you saw his whole face go pale and his eyes shoot open like he was having a panic attack or something, you then decided to turn to look at him. "Hey are you good?" He didn't take his eyes off of his phone, it was almost like he couldn't. "Suna what is it?" You shuffled closer to him and carefully placed an arm on his back to try comfort him, his breathing was getting heavier by the second. "Hey 'Samu come here real quick!"

Your brother jogs over. "What's up? Oh shit Suna what's going on?" Osamu kneels down in front of Suna to get a better look at his face. Tears were building up in the corners of Suna's eyes but he wouldn't let them fall, he couldn't cry in front of everyone especially since he just found out something that no one else does.

"Yo Suna you okay?" Atsumu had made his way over now and you could tell the situation was serious because all of your accents had been dropped.

You turned away for a second to look for his water bottle and luckily you found it before handing it to him, he took a few gulps but that didn't seem to help him calm down.

"Suna you can tell me what happened" Atsumu was now kneeling in front of Suna and Osamu was stood to the side comforting him as you were.

Suna then took a few deep breaths before unlocking his phone and showing it to Atsumu. Your brother skim read over what was on the screen before his face turned as white as a ghost as well. "Shit-" you had no clue what was going on and you were so worried, whatever caused Suna to panic also had your brother on guard and nervously scanning the area over and over again.

Even after a few more minutes you remained confused, especially when a stranger showed up at the doors of the gym. "Fancy seeing you all here"

"Who in the fu-"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

A/N: sorry for there literally being no updates on any of my books for ages. I've had no motivation and I've been so busy with my education I had to focus on other stuff but here is a chapter I wrote not too long ago cause I was bored 🤩. I'll try to write more over the summer but I can't promise anything, thank you for the continued support<3