[𝟐𝟕] 𝐃𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐈?!

Start from the beginning

"Ymir! Pieck!" you shouted out as you could see the two girls from down the hallway, they turned around and saw you and started to walked over to you.

It was officially basketball season and that meant that parties were about to be happening every weekend, Elijah and Colt were on the basketball team and the guy that you were currently seeing was the captain of the team so you were there to support the three of them.

"Look at you all dressed up for Jake" Pieck teased as she looked at your outfit, you rolled your eyes at her comment "i can't believe you're seeing a guy who probably doesn't even wash his ass" Ymir said laughing.

"at least i'm seeing someone unlike you who hasn't gotten a girl in years" you mocked and she flipped you off "anyway Annie and Reiner are already inside so let's head in"

The three of you walked into the gym and it was packed out, everyone was chanting your school's team name out and the game was going to start soon, you five were sitting on the back row of the bleachers and got ready for the game to start.

Annie was currently painting Elijah's number on your chest because you already had Colt's and Jake's name on your cheek, you'd always put Elijah's number on your chest because he was the only boy that would have your heart and he would never be able to break it.

"Put your hands together for the Panthers!" a guy with a microphone said and everyone went crazy and started to cheer, they all jogged in a line and jogged onto the court.

Elijah's eyes immediately found yours and he formed his hand into half a heart and you did the same with your opposite hand so that it would form a heart.

"WOOOO!!" Reiner shouted in yours and Annie's ear making Annie smack him "try not to make me deaf while you're at it" she scolded making you laugh.

"Everyone put your hands together for the Gladiators!" The other side of the room was cheering and shouting as the other team jogged into view.

Once the two captains shook hands the game started to commence, you had no doubt that the Panthers were going to win but the games were always too intense for you.

The game was currently tied and the clock was ticking, your voice was sore from shouting so much but you didn't care your heart was beating and you were extremely anxious.

You didn't know much about basketball but a lot of the time you tried to help Elijah and Colt when they were playing especially when it was coming towards the end of the game. They would often look up at you and you'd show them which direction to move to.

Elijah's eyes found yours for a moment and you quickly pointed your finger to the left, he dribbled the ball and passed it over to Jake who caught it. Colt then ran over the correct point and Jake threw the ball over to him and he caught it perfectly. Elijah stood at the three point line which made you anxious but you had faith that he could shoot from there.

Colt passed the ball over to him as he confidently avoided the other players, Elijah caught the ball and looked over at you. You sent him a nod and he took in a deep breath and leaped up and threw the ball praying that it would go in.

Your eyes anxiously followed the ball and your heart paused for a moment.

It was silent as everyone watched the ball.