Chapter 1

Y/N sat in the common room, laughing and having a blast with her friends. Kaminari, Bakugo, Kirishima, and Mina had been keeping her company all night as they had a sleep over.
"So, Bakugo. Truth or dare?~" Mina asked.
"TRUTH! And DON'T make it boring, extra!" He replied.
"How is she gonna make it fun if you pick truth all the time you wimp?" Y/N commented.
"I'M NOT A WIMP! I'LL SHOW YOU A WIMP!" Bakugo got up and charged Y/N until Kaminari tripped him.
"Damnit dunce face! You ruin everything." He groaned. Y/N couldn't help but giggle.
"Whatever... I change to date." Bakugo said, reluctantly. He drew is finger past his neck in a threat while looking at Y/N.
"Hehe... anyways, I dare you not blow anybody up in the next 30 seconds." Mina dared. Bakugo was confused, but agreed.
"Now Bakugo, let's talk about how ugly you are!" Mina began. Her harsh words paired strangely with her happy tone. "You look like a crusty dog who was rejected by the pound for scaring the other dogs, and that lack of a smile and horrible posture do NOT help your case. And when you do smile, your teeth are like the sun!—" Mina paused. "Yellow."
Bakugo blew up in rage, exploding the couch he was sitting on. The entire group burst out laughing, but they stopped soon enough to make sure he knew they were all kidding.
"Oops... you failed! Now you have to wear this." Mina giggled, strapping a dunce hat onto Bakugo's head.
"Doesn't feel so good, DOES IT?" Kaminari mocked. Bakugo tore it off of his head and burnt it. Mina giggled.
"Don't worry Bakugo, we don't ACTUALLY think you're a dunce." Y/N commented.
"That's what you think..." Kaminari whispered. Kirishima interrupted.
"Don't worry Bakubro! You're still manly!" He shouted.
"Ugh... whatever." Bakugo muttered.
"Alright Bakugo, now you ask truth or da—"
"I KNOW HOW TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE DUMBASS!" Bakugo cut Y/N off. She rolled her eyes and laughed at his remarks.
"Ugh... Shitty hair, truth or dare?"
"Dare is the manly option! I pick dare!" Kirishima announced.
"Alright, I dare you too-" a voice cut Bakugo off. One that sounds incredibly uptight—Iida.
"YOU FIVE HEAD STRAIGHT TO BED! IT IS 12:00 AM!" He yelled, chopping the air. They all nodded and walked reluctantly to our dorms—except for Bakugo, who nearly blew Iida up.
Y/N's mess of a bed sat in the corner of her mess of a dorm, right above a long window that stretched from left to right of the dorm.
Suddenly, a shatter broke the silence. Y/N looked up to see A shadowy figure breaking the glass open!
"WH-WHO ARE YOU?" She yelled.
A new, second mysterious person held a towel with chemicals over Y/N's mouth as she tried to touch them with her hands and poison them, but she was knocked out by the time she was done being paralyzed with fear.