"Hey, wait!" Deuce tries to call me but I went into the blur.

#ACE POV#

"We should hurry up. This monster can get up at any time." I told them.

"But... Raina is alone in the forest right now." Deuce tries to say something.

"So? Geez, she may be a girl but she is by no means weak. You heard something about survival shit they need to do while in Netherworld. And for your record, every girl I meet cannot run as fast as Raina. Even if they do, they are exhausted by now. Stop worrying over her." I start to lecture this boy. I swear, he is such a good boy type. But I cannot deny feeling a little worried over that demon girl.

"I suppose... Let's run!"

-Dwarfs Mine- Interior-

I, Deuce, and Grim (he fly) start to run inside the cave. We meet that so-called Asmo and Iruma.

"Oh? It looks like you manage to get the crystal."

"Yep. It locates close to where the monster first appears. So it's easy for us to take." Iruma smile sheepishly.

"Now, let's get out from here." Asmo guy starts to walk to the entrance but before we reach it the ground starts to shake.

"HANDS OFF!" The monster's deranged voice booming through the entrance.

"Shit... It manages to crawl out."

"Run as fast as you could!" We start to run before that monster reaches the entrance into the wood. But the booming voice of the monster is so close to us.

"IS HE FOLLOWING US?!"

"WHAT SHOULD WE DO?!"

"WATCH OUT FOR THE HEAD!"

"JUST KEEP RUNNING!"

And run we did until we see the cottage with our eyes with Raina and this strange demon girl, I believe her name Clara waiting.

"JUMP!" Huh? What did she say?

"EVERYONE JUMP THROUGH THAT X MARK!" Raina shouts again more clearly. I don't know about others, I remember jumping through the mark and still keep running towards Raina until I heard this loud CLANG!

"Huft....Huft.... Are we safe?" I ask her while trying to catch my breath. I braved myself to look behind me.

"Huft... Is that a cage?" Deuce asks while weirdly look at the strange device.

"Yep. One and only. I told Clara earlier to prepare a trap needed for that cage. Thankfully we manage to do it just in time. Are you all okay?"

"We fine... just a little out of breathing..." Grim said still huffing.

"What should we do now that we catch this thing already?" Iruma asks Raina while she still staring at the monster with this curiosity. The monster still in rage keeps repeating the same thing about the stone being his and we are the thief.

"Clara... Can I have a silver stick, please?" Raina asks and Clara just nods while tapping her pocket and behold one silver stick then get produced. She handed the stick to Raina's waiting hand. Raina calmly tries the weight of the stick before start walking towards the monster.

"GIVE IT BACK!" The monster shouts to her but she pays it no mind. I can only watch interestingly with the others.

"I'm sorry, Mr.monster. But, this is for our safety. I hope you not gonna hold grudge against me." After saying that, Raina with swift movement makes this slash motion towards the monster's head. The crack starts to appear and soon the crash include the monster's pained cry can be heard.

#AUTHOR POV#

Raina looks at the puddle of ink that starts to disperse with this calculating look. 'So it is really a glass... but the ink is definitely not a normal one.'

She snaps out from her thought when the hand starts to make contact with her shoulder.

"Ni-san?"

"It's over now. We got the crystal so we should be safe... Great job, Raina." Iruma casually patting Raina's head while Raina only hums in happiness.

"I don't know a demon can have that adorable interaction." Ace tries to tease the siblings but before that Asmodeus already cutting him.

"Do you have a problem with that?"

"Wah. Chill out. Geez, you are so serious..."

"Your joke know no bound." Deuce just sigh.

"Said the one with cauldron magic~" Deuce just glare at Ace.

"Huft... All that running makes me really hungry. *sniff**sniff* What is that smell?" Grim start to fly towards the cage and takes a shining black rock from it.

"It smells weird but kinda appetizing."

"Wait, Grim! Don't just eat something from the ground!" Raina tries to stop Grim but it is too late. In one bite, the stone is already inside the cat mouth

"IT'S SO DELICIOUS! WHAT WITH THIS CREAMY TASTE AND TEXTURE. IT'S SO RICH~" Grim said in satisfaction.

"Idiot cat. I make sure to take his can tuna later and replace it with the baked bean." Asmodeus said exasperatingly.

"Don't come to us when your tummy hurts ~" Clara added while singing a bad kitty song.

"Is this normal for a cat?" Ace asks towards Iruma and Raina.

"We don't know..."

"Guys, this is almost midnight. We should go back now..." Deuce reminds us. Soon the group starts to walk towards the mirror to lead them back to NRC.