◔◕❃𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭❃◕◔

Start from the beginning

"Oh sorry. " I said while we walked in, I keep on getting paranoid about the footstep noises.

Wilbur POV

Me and Tommy were about to be caught by quakity but we managed to hide behind a tree, he kept on looking back but then he went inside with ranboo.

"Whew we almost got cau- " I hit Tommy head before he finish his sentence. He looked at me with confused look.

"You almost let both of us get caught due to your 'manly' footstep. " I said with a irritated tone while walking away from him. Why did I get excile with him or why was he in my party?

"I am sorry Wilbur. " he said it sincerely and that made me surprised but glad he was sincere. I am still happy that y/n agreed to my plans to blow up the place so that change my mood completely.

"Next time be careful. " I said with smile while walking to the wall and then giving Tommy a pickaxe.

"Let's climb the wall and I don't want you to try to shoot schaltt. " I said while Tommy nodded. I can't really trust him for listening to my instructions but I hope he does now...

Niki POV

We were walking to my house and I see y/n being fascinated by the festival decoration, I am happy because I did most of the decorations and I made y/n smile again.

"Is this your first time seeing a festival? " I asked while she shook her head and looked at me.

"This is my third time seeing a festival but it's my first time seeing games in a festival. " she said with a smile. Shoot, jack and tubbo are the ones who suggested the games.

"What kind of festival did you have before?" I asked, still being curious about her childhood.

"Just some dancing and singing." She said with no joy in her voice. I guess it was a boring festival...

"Where did you live by- " I was cut off by a loud bang at the sky, I looked up and saw some fire works.

"I am sorry about that! " I heard jack shout, I looked there and saw jack and punz lighting the fireworks for testing I guess.

"Hey, can I come with you guys!? " I saw tubbo shout behind me. I became annoyed while y/n also looks irritated.

"Its girls only tubbo. " I said while he becoming irritated. That was the first thing that came on my head and a way to not have a third wheel is that.

"Hey! I am a... Uh... I can't really argue with that huh. " he said in embarrassment while I was holding my laugh.

"I will come back after I change tubbo. " y/n said while I pull her to my house. Finally some peace and quiet.

"So y/n, where did you keep the last clothes I gave you before? " I asked while closing the door, y/n became nervous. Did she lose my clothes?

"Uh I wash it near a river so I will give you tomorrow when it is dry. " y/n said with a smile. Aw, y/n is so nice... No wonder everyone likes you.

"I already pick some clothes for you so you should go and take a shower. " I said while heading upstairs, y/n nodded and followed me.

Should I peek when she is showering- I slap myself for thinking that, that is completely wrong for me to do that. I gave y/n the towel and she went inside the bathroom, I should bake some cookies for the festival for now.

Tubbo POV

She is so lucky to be a girl and can spend time with y/n whenever she wants. I also want to see how Niki picks which clothes to wear because I am very bad at choosing clothes.