Han Sooyoung blinked. She knew it was her sister's expression when something made her uncomfortable "To whom? What is it?".

Kim Dokja rolled her eyes "Lee Jihye, why did you call me 'Mistress' just now?".

Lee Jihye sheepishly stuck her tongue out "Because you are my Master's lover. Ah, should I call you my 'Lady' if you don't feel-?".

Kim Dokja and Yoo Joonghyuk said in unison and raised their hand "We are not lovers".

[ The constellation 'Demon-Like Judge Fire' adamantly clarifies that they are not lovers but companions! ]

[ 800 coins have been sponsored ]

[ The constellation 'Director of the Last False Act' says it is only a matter of time ]

[ The constellation 'Director of the Last False Act' says you can't blame others for assuming you two as the lovers after witnessing how you two always act like the long-marriage couple ]

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' totally agrees with the constellation 'Director of the Last False Act' ]

[ The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' feels like wanting to pluck his hair in frustration ]

[ The constellation 'Abyssal Black Flame Dragon' shakes its head and tells you to just be honest already ]

Han Sooyoung raised her thumb "Yes, I have a really genius sponsor!".

Kim Dokja hastily raised her hand "Also, Lee Jihye... As we said, we are not lovers. You don't have to feel burdened or obliged to call me like that. You can use the normal honorific and call me with whatever you think fit. It's rather weirded me out".

Lee Jihye saluted "Okay, Mistress".

Kim Dokja facepalmed. It seemed like the young teens had decided that it was still the most befitting title for her.

This time, Lee Jihye was the one who had a question for her "You said you are not lovers but... you don't even deny it when Master said that you are his possession?".

"Huh? When did it happen?", Jung Heewon looked at lost. After Lee Hyunsung told her it had happened when she was unconscious, Jung Heewon groaned "Ah, I missed something good!".

"For your question, Lee Jihye", Kim Dokja tilted her head, telling it as if it was obvious "It is the truth. I am his possession".

Lee Gilyoung munched his pocky and casually asked "Noona, if you are not lovers, then what is your relationship with Hyung? Other than 'Life and Death Companions', I mean".

With a contemplated look on her eyes, Kim Dokja answered with a resigned tone, but they did not miss the softness of her eyes "He is my lifesaver".

It sounded like she had given the right over her life and death to him. Life and Death Companions, huh?

Yoo Joonghyuk said with a finality that he did not want to speak about it "I think we have made it clear".

Han Sooyoung said in disbelief "You talked and acted as if you two are the long-married couple, yet you still deny it when people ask if you are lovers or not. If people do not know better, they will think that you are obsessed with my sister".

At that, Yoo Joonghyuk caressed his chin and smirked with a dangerous glint on his eyes "Being ignored or being obsessed, which one do you prefer, Kim Dokja?".

Leaning her cheek on her palm, Kim Dokja casually said with a matching smirk "I don't mind with you being obsessed. It's far better than being ignored as if you don't exist".

Would Anyone Care Where We Started?{Haitus}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें