Love of Distance

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the writer's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Plagiarism is a crime.

©All Rights Reserved 2024

Written by: @shiningblueee

----------------------------------------------------
This is the first installment of Foreign Love Series. I wanted to share something through this story. This would be my first time writing an epistolary.

Note: The timeline of this will be around 2019- 2020. It also consists of different social media platforms based on what characters are using.

--------------------------------------

Draft: March 20- September, 2022

Date Started: October 1, 2022

Date Posted: February 21, 2024

Date Finished:

--------------------------------------
You can share your reactions upon reading this story by using the hashtag #ShiningblueeeLOD

---------------------------------------

Zaiden Merell Montealegre was an exchange student and wanted to change her life in Taiwan. Upon discovering her new country, there's this guy who's always there with her, not minding the barrier in between them.

He's smart. She was just average.
He's from a rich clan. She was just a nobody.
He was liked by her family. She was disowned by his parents.

Not all has its own happy ending story. Sometimes, when you meet someone, you are definitely destined but didn't actually mean to be together.

Will your love remain constant despite the distance in between?

1 of n