Bet

Hey guys! it's me author~chan. So I was trying to sleep but my dumbass couldn't since I just had coffee so like any other simp I was imagining stuff in my brain. while doing so I got an idea so I decided to make a one-shot. that's it. peace out.                                                                                                                                                                                                         - Author~chan

A/N POV

You were currently slammed on Mikey's table as he was pumping his fingers into you. You were a moaning mess, completely at his mercy. How did you get into this position? Let me tell you.

Flashback~

It was a normal day at Bonten's base. Sanzu, Mikey, you, and the Haitani brothers were just watching T.V until Sanzu pointed out something. "Hey y/n I've noticed that you have been drinking fruit juices a lot. Why is that, huh?". You were now frozen in place.

You weren't going to tell him that fruit juices make cum sweeter. You were just thinking about what to reply to when you suddenly got an excuse. "They just taste really good!" you exclaimed to which Mikey replied. "Or it is because fruit juices make cu-" he was just about to complete his sentence when you cut him off.

"Say something more and I won't fuck you for a month," you whisper yelled since you didn't want the others to know. "Is that a threat?" Mikey asked while smirking. "You decide." "You wouldn't last for a month." "You wouldn't either" "wanna bet?" "You're on!"

Present~

"You tested my patience y/n," he said while adding another finger. "Ahh, ~ I-it was a bet Manjiro~" "It doesn't matter now" "y-you know t-that you l-lost, right?" "Yes, yes I know that"

It was true. 'The Invincible Mikey' did indeed lose the bet when he saw you wearing that sexy-ass dress he gifted you and how you were sucking that ice-pop. It made him think how well would your tongue work on his cock. That was the moment he lost his patience.

That was also how you ended up in this position. Soon later he started attacking your neck with sloppy open mouth kisses. His kisses then went lower and lower now right in front of your vagina. (I ain't gonna write womanhood people it's cringe as fuck!)

He then shoved his tongue right in your opening which caused you to moan loudly. (let's just say Bonten members didn't get any sleep that night and also figured out why you were drinking so many fruit juices.)

Sorry if it was not that good. it was my first time writing smut. hope you liked that. Also, I'm a huge simp for Bonten Mikey. He is so hot and for what?! That was it Author-chan peace out!