Steve: "Then prove it! Put the hammer down"

Tony: "Um, yeah, no! Bad call! He loves his hammer!"

Y/n: "don't die!"

Tony: "thanks for the confidence kid!"

Man: "You want me to put the hammer down?!"

Y/n: "crap!"

Y/n quickly hides behind a tree, just as The man leaps high into the air, raising his hammer. Steve crouches down and holds up his shield. The man brings that hammer down onto the shield and a massive implosion of light reacts to the vibranium shield creating a massive shockwave that blows up anything standing within a mile. Tony stands up, looking. Lying right next to him is Cap, who never takes his eye off the man. The man looks at both men.

Steve: "we done here?"

Y/n: "say yes. Cause I want to go home already..."

.
.
.
.
.

Steve watches until the monitor goes black. The man, known as Thor, who didn't even look, just listened, stands there, torn apart. They all just stand there in stunned SILENCE. Finally...

Bruce: "He really grows on you, doesn't he?"

Steve: "Loki's gonna drag this out. So, Thor, what's his play?"

Thor: "He has an army called the Chitauri. They're not of Asgard or any world known. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the earth. In return, I suspect, for the Tesseract"

Steve: "An army? From outer space?"

Y/n comes running into the room with a Snicker's hanging out of his mouth.

Y/n: "sorry... I was taking a nap, then I got a snack. And I came back to hear something about aliens? Anything revolving around aliens, I'm your guy"

Nat:: "y/n"

Y/n: "rrrright. Grown ups table. I'll be quiet now"

Bruce: "he's building another portal. That's what he needs Erik Selvig for"

Thor: "Selvig?"

Bruce: "He's an astrophysicist"

Thor: "He's a friend"

Nat: "Loki has him under some kind of spell, along with one of ours"

Steve: "I wanna know why Loki let us take him. He's not leading an army from here"

Bruce: "I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a bag full of cats, you could smell crazy on him"

Thor: "Have care how you speak. Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard, and he's my brother"

Nat: "He killed eighty people in two days"

Thor: "He's adopted"

Y/n: "I would've hoped. You two look nothing alike"

Bruce: "I think it's about the mechanics. Iridium, what did they need the Iridium for?"

Tony: "It's a stabilizing agent. I'll fly you there. Keep the love alive. Means the portal won't collapse on itself, like it did at shield. No hard feelings, Point Break. You've got a mean swing. Also, it means the portal can open as wide, and stay open as long, as Loki wants. Uh, raise the mid-mast, ship the top sails. That man is playing GALAGA! Thought we wouldn't notice. But we did. How does Fury do this?"