Largesse

Largesse

generosity in bestowing money or gifts upon others

Largesse – generosity in bestowing money or gifts upon others

"I'm so glad we could all make it. This is our first vacation together!", Edora sighed happily, all our eyes wandered to the beautiful hotel in front of us. "Our group is finally complete!", I hugged Colette tightly, her dimples showing. We were all truly happy to be in Cannes together, we could all finally relax after so many stressful months. It was really hard to find a few days where all of us could make it but we made it!

 It was really hard to find a few days where all of us could make it but we made it!

"Now this is a hotel.", Padma nodded her head impressed with the building. I have to admit the building itself wasn't the only beautiful view here. Cannes is such a breathtaking city, it's my first time here and I regret not coming earlier. "Come on guys! Stop drooling and let's check in! I want to meet some beautiful people while I'm here!", Edora exclaimed rolling both her suitcases to the entrance. The concierge at the door immediately came to Edas help and took the suitcases out of her hands, she gave him a flirty smile while we all rolled our eyes. The concierge was a real sweetheart, he called his colleagues so they could all take our luggage and bring it up to our room. "Thank you Philippe.", Edoras hand went up to the so called Philippe who gave her a kiss on the palm of her hand.

"I honestly never understand how you do that. It's scary! They're literally ready to do anything for you.", Padma shook her head while I nodded mine.

"It's a secret that I'll never tell.", Eda smirked taking Colette's hand in hers, intertwining it. Colette was the newest member of our group and if I'd have to describe the blonde girl, I would definitely say that she was the shy type. She's still very quiet around us but I believe that's because Edas personality is already taking more than 80% of the room. We are all polar opposites but that's exactly what makes us so close. We do have things in common but we're also very different and I think that's why Colette is the perfect match to our group, she was the last missing piece.

"Bonjour nous avons réservé deux chambres sous Maeve Langley et Edora Quintero.", I greeted the lady at the front desk with my terrible highschool french.

"Welcome to Carlton everyone, we are very happy to have you here. Miss Langley we changed the two rooms into a bigger room for all of you as a thank you for your stay here, we hope you don't mind. Your room number is 347", the woman explained in English sending us a welcoming smile whereas I was just stunned. "Oh thank you so much you didn't have to!", I returned a bright smile. "Your luggage is already in your suite. You also received a few packages Miss Langley, we put it all in your suite. We hope you enjoy your stay here at Carlton. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to call.", the woman explained making us all nod.