A

<flashback>

I walked up to my younger sister's house and knocked on the door. She had just moved in and I had wanted to help her out by moving some things in for her while she was out of town. As I am thinking this the door opens and her fiancé opens the door.
I honestly hate the man. SHE engaged to him about six months ago. He beats her. She comes to me almost every single week and complains about what she should do with him. She cares about him, but I know he doesn't care about her. He is engaged to her because of my father. My father owns the multi-million dollar stock trading company. The NYSC. He wants her because of our family's money. He is beating it out of her. That just tells me how much of a man he really is.

"Mr. Sawyer, please come in. There is some food and drinks alongside the right wall" He says.
"Thank you, John." I reply
I sit down in one of the few chairs they have set out and drink bourbon out of a shot glass conveniently provided by the man himself. It was quite a large glass of the drink so I drank it periodically. I realized after about three sips that's the liquid had a yellow smokiness mixed with the bourbon. I looked up shocked. Sydney's fiancé is trying to POISON me! As I look up John has a baseball bat ready to strike me as I get up.

Here we go...