"Yep that's just what we do." I smile. Now that I think about it he has saved me so many times its feels good to save him for a chance. Cameron and I smile at each other and he motions for me to sit next to him on the bed.

"You guys are goals" Allie says. Me and Cameron laugh.

"Okay" I laugh shaking my head.

"Almost dying is goals okay" Cameron laughs. I hit him when he says almost dying.

"What?" he says.

"You aren't going to die you weren't going to die I wouldn't have let you." I say.

"See goals. You love each other so much you would do anything to save the other." she says.

"So that is your goals?" I ask.

"yes" she smiles.

"Well my goals is Chuck Bass and Blair Waldorf so get on my level." I say brushing off my shoulders.

"Well my goals is bacon and eggs whooo" Cameron says. Me and Allie laugh.

"Awe babe you tried" I say patting his hand.

"I tried and succeeded" he tells us. "but in all seriousness I need some bacon and eggs asap."

"okay I'll run out to get you some" I tell him.

"Allie go ask if Sam wants anything." i instruct her.

"but Hailey and him are probably all up on each other." she says. Cam and I laugh then she stands up and walks out the door. I few minutes later Allie walks in with Hailey.

"Cameron you alright?" Hailey asks.

"Yep just grand I'm about to have bacon and eggs." he smiles.

"Awe so excited about us getting you food." Hailey laughs.

"very very excited" He states.

"Well let's go" I say to Hailey and Allie.

"Okay" they say.

"We'll be back in little bit" I tell Cameron and kiss his cheek. He nods. We all leave the room. We get into Hailey's car and head to the nearest restaurant that was still serving breakfast. We order eggs and bacon for Cam, then order something for each of us and Sam.

We get back to the hospital and Cameron is knocked out. I smile when I see his peaceful slumber.

I decided it might be awhile before he wakes up so I'm going to go clean up the apartment. Hailey drops me off and I walk in. Ugh it's a mess. I get the mop and clean the floors first. Then I fix the couch the best I could, I'm going to have to go buy some new cushions and pillows. The police took the sheets and mattress from the bedroom so I'm going to have to get a new mattress too. Blood didn't get on the carpet and if it did the police must have cleaned it. The bedroom was cleaner then the rest of the house. I go back downstairs and clean and organize everything to how it was. It was 4 so I had about 2 hours before I needed to be back at the hospital to check on Cameron. I cleaned myself up and changed. I drove to Ikea. I bought a new mattress and a new couch. I got new sheets and pillows. After I spent about 3,000 dollars I told them to deliver it and they followed me home. The dumpster was right below the balcony so I slide the couch out to the balcony and and flipped it off. It half landed in the dumpster so that's good. They brought the mattress in then the couch. I made the bed and laid down.

Five minutes after I laid down my phone buzzed.

A: Hello

C: Baby? Where are you?

A: At home.

C: Our apartment or Hailey's?

A: Our's why?