"AWE COME ON MOM, WHY'D YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT?!"

Mrs bustier's class all sat in their usual seats doing boring work about some play. Everyone looked like they were about to fall asleep until Mrs Bustier clapped her hands. " Come on everyone. i know it is morning but try to look alive" she insisted politely. And with that they all straightened their backs and yawned. All but Nath. His head was on the desk and he groaned quite loudly. This caused the class to turn to him, blank in expression. Alix then spoke up normally " bro what's up? You're more tired then all of us. Up doing homework or something til midnight?" 

"No.. i'm fine just tired because of stuff." He then said laughing it off. 

"Alright bro-" alix started until she was interrupted

"He is just tired because i needed help in the kitchen since the baby is coming so he kindly offered" Mrs bustier said with a smile. This caused the whole class to make sounds of confusion. One reasonably tall sunshine boy asked " What do you mean? Nathaniel helped you?" Nathaniel's face went from tired and out of it to annoyed/ shocked with Mrs Bustier. " AWE COME ON MOM, WHY'D YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT?!" he shouted calling her mom unknowingly at first. It didn't take him long to realise and his face went bright pink and just slowly put his head back on the table. Ignoring all the ' woah so cool' or ' luckyyy' coming from everyone.