Sidharth: Thank you.

He disconnects the call and throws the phone and spreads his arms to lie back again for sometime when he feels that he wasn't alone in the bed. He looks to his side and finds Sanya.

Sidharth: What the hell? What is she doing here? (Shakes her) Ms. Sanya.. Sanya..

Sanya wakes up and looks at him.

Sidharth: What are you doing in my bed?

Sanya: Huh? Don't you remember anything that happened last night?

Sidharth: What? No! What happened last night?

Sanya: I got the job immediately on your referral yesterday so I wanted to thank you. Since I am leaving today itself, I thought of thanking you as once I go back to Delhi, we may never meet as you belong to high society.

I waited for you to arrive last night. When you arrived at the reception, you were leaning onto a hotel staff, I ran upto you and supported the other side to drop you until your room.

I thought I will leave you a thank you note and while I was writing a note, you pulled me into your arms and praised my beauty and then suddenly you started to kiss me and we made love. At first, I resisted you but then gave up as you said you like me and as you said you saved my life and that I owe it to you.

Sidharth: What? That's rubbish. I can't believe this happened.

Sanya: (taken aback) I belong to a middle class family, this isn't something which happens with us everyday. It may be very trivial for you but it means us our life. But I don't have any proof so I am at fault. You can't even remember anything being intoxicated. Bye!

She covered herself in duvet before picking up her clothes from ground and changed in bathroom. She then walked out of the room.

He tried shrugging off the matter and got ready himself and boarded the flight. He again crossed ways with her in the flight as she was sitting in the economy class with her mother.
.
.
.
It had been 6 months for the incident when he saw her in head office again. He was shocked to see her with vermilion in the partition of her hair and a baby bump.

Sidharth: Who is she? (Pointing out a finger at her)

P.A.: She is Sanya, Mrs. Gujral's personal secretary.

Sidharth: (shocked) What? Since when?

P.A.: Since last 6 months Sir.

Sidharth: But I've never seen her.

P.A.: Mrs. Gujral was at the other office since 6 months so she was there itself. She had visited few times to this office earlier as well. But from now she will be here in this office as Mrs. Gujral has moved here.

Sidharth: Can you ask her to see me in my cabin please?

P.A.: Sure Sir.
.
.
Sanya enters the cabin.

Sanya: Excuse me Sir. I was told you wanted to meet me.

Sidharth: Hmmm. Come in. So Sanya,  you got married and congratulations on your baby. I feel so relieved.

Sanya: Why do you feel relieved?

Sidharth: Because after that "middle class" and "it means us life" lecture I somewhere had started feeling guilty. Now that you've moved on, I feel relieved.

Sanya: You never believed me then why the guilt? This vermilion is just a way to stop people from questioning my baby bump. I am not married and this baby bump is your gift.