Chapitre 0

She is just a small girl with her baggy jeans and messy hair in the train to her collage.

While scrambling some words in her notebook. Dark blue glass. Little star ring.

Well! She is my first outgoing fiction I'm presenting to you. Cleopatra, her parents named her like that since they have Egyptian origins. She is in her first year of economics last year she made medical studies but didn't make it to pass the finals exams. Her mum told her that she didn't like medical school too. Just to another layer of disappointment. Now she is trying her best to get out of here.

Cleopatra would laugh with her sister and say " #Toxic family cheque "But that was fully true.

She has never been confidant about her body, her grades, her behaviour, her work to put it short her being. She makes everyone smile but when thinks go well or that school trip felt so perfect to be true that she couldn't fine her place and putted on the annoyed and depressed mask. She has two friends one that is like an angle with issues and other that is a traitor and full off jealousy with the sanity profile.

In my head the story line is more smother and easy and delivers excitement but now that I'm rating it is much harder.