Archery Lessons (Nico di Angelo x Will Solace)

"I don't see the point in it."

        Nico rolled his eyes and sighed exasperated. Will Solace had offered to 'teach' archery lessons to Nico... free of charge! Yeah, because Nico would totally pay to shoot a bow 'n' arrow that looked more like a death weapon than a joyful sport. He was afraid that if he even picked up one, the life-ending shooting stick would pierce someone gods-know-where, and Nico wasn't interested in the details.

        "It's easy," Will smiled, reassuringly. Nico looked at him like he had just suggested that the only way to travel to the sun was at night. Well, Will was a son of the sun god, Apollo, so maybe he could pay the sun a visit and survived unscathed. Who knows?

         "Yeah, archery is easy, and I'm a son of Iris," Nico remarked sarcastically. Will sighed.

         "Come on, Nicki! It'll be fun!" Nico's cheeks burned the color of crimson.

         "Two things: number one," he held up his forefinger, "I despise that nickname." Will made a pouting face.

                 Nico stuck up two fingers, "Number two: You are not teaching me the deadly sport of archery." Will looked disappointed and sad.

            Will began to walk away slowly. "I guess, I'll just go then... never bother you again... on my own... nothing to do... alone... so alone... forever alone... always-"

        "Holy Hades! Will you stop whining if I let you teach me?" Nico half-yelled.

        "Yeah..." Will mumbled under his breath.

        Nico huffed, "Fine..." he drawled out. Will fist-pumped the air.

        "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Will kept celebrating publicly. Nico managed a grin.

        "Hey, don't get to excited," Nico warned, "I didn't say that I was going to be good."

        "Hey, Ghost Boy, I didn't say that I was going to be good, either."