Chapter 8: A Dilemma

Blue pov - Before the problem
Its been awhile since Humans can understand me, well, technically speaking, every "Human" here is an Animal! Frankly, no Human who came here was never the same again.
Some went Mad and crazy, others went further, and turned their homes upside down! But, like in the sayings in the Euphorian World.
"Insane is sane, While Mad is Glad"
The words i hear everyday.
And now, when i was out hunting, as usual, my nose scented a smell i never smelled before...human sweat?
It wasnt the kind those Animal heads had, no, it was Actual Human sweat.
I hid in the shadows of the high grass in the plains, when i saw Six people walking this way.
They dont look Insane, nor Mad i thought.
And it wasnt the girl who was wearing Pearl white that caught my eye, it was the girl behind her, The girl was inches taller than her, she has Long dark hair, and was calling the name of the Girl in front...calling a name i havent heard in years.
Could it be? As i prowl to get a closer look, i might have made the Unicorns Melody stop,
If the Melody stopped, no human moves, only one with the blood of an Animal can move forward.
And thats what happened, the girls were stuck in place, still, like a statue.
Theres a reason nobody can come back without getting Mad...this place was cursed by a tyrant King who Despised The land, and wanted to Execution the Unicorns for being a distraction to all.
He cursed the land, and only shall his descendants can walk forward, and thus creating The melody of the Unicorns. I thought.
I was expecting The Girl in Pearl white, to stand still too, yet he walked like nothing happened.
Odd
I went to a higher land of grass to get a better look...until i saw that
The Shadowed winds, whoever ventures in them shall lose their body and become a soul, becoming one with the others Before them.
The same way, The king who cursed this place, died.
I couldnt help it, I, Must save the Unicorns, and best of all, Her friends
I howled as loudly as i can to get the attention of the Unicorns, only to get them running away.
That wasnt right.
But it got the attention of the girls, so i tried to make contact with the Girl in Pearl White.
Please, understand me again.
Her eyes, which was dark brown in color, glowed Orange for a faint second, and i knew i did it right.
He saw me, he remembers me, and i immediately went to help the Unicorns hoping it would send her the message, that she must help her friends quickly.
Luckily it did.
I sent them to the shore, near a ship, which im guessing how they got here. And made them stay, and went to Help his friends.

Time skip ; present time
As the unicorns slow gallopped away i talked to My Old friend, Cid, and asked her questions on why they are seeking the secret.
Sadly, He wasnt giving straight answers.
Your not being truthful, my friend. I told him.
'I am sorry, but that is a private matter' he answered back
My friend, do you honestly think i am this dumb? Many people come and go to find it, and nobody came back the same! I said.
Cid Nodded before saying, 'Thats what Miawthe sai-' he cut off short, clearly slipped something that he shouldnt say.
Miawthe? Am i hearing it right? I thought quietly..
Miawthe...Miawthe was a Human too, before becoming one of them, she was a vital Human being.
And i always thought she had something in mind...but i never knew...it was the secret...
Before i talked to Cid again, i went to the curly haired girl in the back, whom, Cid told me, was named Ruth.
Ruth...i heard that name somewhere
I made a small bark noise, which unintentionally, alarmed them.
'I am sorry Ruth, but i must asked, how did you come by to Euphoria?'
They looked at me and said. 'Thats what everyone asked us...'
Clearly, these humans are not giving me a proper answer
But no worries, i have thought of these things before
I asked Ruth some questions which hinted them if they manage to come by cause of a portal.
Their eyes widden as if i read their mind!
'Well...i cant say further if you already know it'
I nodded and said 'Your name sounds familiar'
This made Ruth turn a bit and said 'I never met a talking Wolf in my Life' and gave a small laugh.
'No, you really hav not...But i heard someone had the same exact name as yours'
'Really?'
I nodded.
'Who?'
'Why, every Euphorian knows her! Queen Ruth the second! She was th last Queen of Evaloria! Sadly, she died, due to a Big curse that driven half the population away' i said mournfully.
'Really?'
'Yes'
'I felt like i heard that name'
He gave a small shrug 'Humans like you might know her yourself, she was a Human too, a Doctor who saved her patients with Amazing care, that even Cancer she can heal!'
'I dont listen to history lessons, but cid does. This Ruth, your saying was the queen of Evaloria?'
'Thats right'
'I thought Euphoria was the only place here'
'Oh no, There are Six Kingdoms of Euphoria, and together created Euphoria.
Theres the land of Nature, Elvendale - they live near the borders of the forests
The Land of Knowledge and Healing, Valoria - they live near the sea
The Land of Bravery and Courage, Asteria - They neighbour Valoria
The Land of Magic, maltory - They live at the Mountains.
The Land of Time and Space, Stardom - They live at the Sky.
And the last, The Land of Eternity and Promise, Evaloria, which is now called, The Land of Nowhere.'
'What happened to it?'
'After The Big curse, The people who stayed were dead, while the others went to the other Kingdoms, Evaloria, is now only a small Island, due to the other forms cracking apart from the Main Island, to become a new smaller one.
But Legend says, that the Secret is hideen there, The secret of the True Euphoria,
The True World we are now.
The island is Guarded by two Monsters Scylla and Charybdis, Th two Monsters whom Odysseus went to get Back home. Sadly, Scylla died due to the Lack of sailors sailing in their way, and Charybdis, a whirlpool, dried up and faded away.
The only remainings of them are the bones of Scylla and the Eye of Charybdis, which nobody could get them, for they are thought to be Cursed! But whoever gets it, will cost atleast 5 Million Phorias! Can you imagine that?'
They nodded, and i know theres something in their mind thats bothering her.
You may have a secret you have yet uncovered, as so your other friends.