The Rongs used Lins' well-known prescriptions to make improvements to the "gene evolution fluid". They then submitted the improved "gene evolution fluid" with a higher success rate to Alpha alliance for testing. After that, the institute was recognized.

The people who showed up to do the job were all local descendants of the member stars which the Rong family moved to. A small research institute that was recognized for a breakthrough in one research didn't deserve the Alpha Alliance's attention.

The research institute was committed to adding mild medicinal effects to the gene evolution fluid. It slowed down the speed of strengthening genes and made it safer. At the same time, it would not deplete the human body's potential. The genes of earth people would not be limited by the drugs so degeneration would not happen.

Almost all of the best gene evolution fluid produced by the institute was sold to the Earth Federation. Under the guise of charity, it supported low-level member stars. Other member stars and interstellar organizations also did such kind of things to attain reputation. However, they mainly did it to dump inferior products. On the contrary, Li In was selling the best products at a very low price.

Each tube of "gene evolution fluid" sold by Li In had a serial number. The purpose was to sell things in certain places with quotas and prevent the Alpha Alliance from discovering the secret.

Because of its low price, it occupied the Earth Federation's market quickly, which drew the attention of the Alpha Alliance.

The research institute had to cut off the marketing channel temporarily. It was unable to sell gene evolution fluid to the earth in a short time, and began to keep a low profile to avoid the limelight.

Until they got in touch with Mu Tiannan.

Mu Tiannan had just had the idea of building a "Blood Line Club" at that moment. The Rongs also heard about this person from the Mu family who stayed on the earth and refused to leave. However, the situation was very chaotic when the alliance conquered the earth so the two sides did not have the opportunity to contact. They had embarked on their own journey of adventure since then. Eventually, Mu Tiannan came to the Rongs.

At that time, Mu Tiannan had just taken control of an alliance politician. Through the politician, the Alpha Alliance's suspicion was replaced with trust so the institute survived. Mu Tiannan then got strong support. In addition to mind control, what Mu Tiannan could give to "members" was extending lifespan. The club's development was extremely smooth.

The old bat wanted Mu Tiannan to collect the four jade plates that had been lost in the war for it. Thus, it hoped Mu Tiannan's influence could be greater. It indifferently watched him become involved with the "people of Lins" that it hated.

Roddick from Blood Line totally disagreed, but Mu Tiannan and the old bat happened to ignore it completely.

After steady development, Li In had not only entered the upper class of the Alpha Alliance. It even penetrated other alliances. Various precious prescriptions that had been hidden in the dust were finally taken out by the descendants of the Rong family after some changes.

Li In and the club complemented each other and developed. Then, two alliances united to deal with the Alpha. Mu Tiannan's club instigated the war by linking them together, and Li In also used a precious prescription to make the two alliances believe that the Alpha Alliance really had mastered the so-called "secret of longevity" and tried to monopolize it.

After all, Li In Institute could be almost considered as an officially recognized agency. The two alliances could never know its predecessor was a pharmaceutical group on the rabble planet Earth which had the "secret of longevity". The Alpha Alliance would also never know that the secret it had been hiding so well had been publicly known.