Chapter 55: If They Never Came Back...

Start from the beginning

"Impeach you!"

"I'll vote yes!"

The person who said the wrong thing pulled out of the pile of smart pens and rubbed his sore forehead. "I misspoke but..."

Another staff member took a deep breath. "Now it is hard to keep Chi Jun in the empire. Do you want to push him out? If Little Chi Jun runs, that boy Yanzheng will also follow him!"

The staff member, "........."

The consequences couldn't be imagined! Thus, the group of staff members who once despised Yanzheng for going after the young Chi Jun watched the image of Gu Yanzheng blocking the little lion and placed great hopes on him!

Get married! The two of you get married!

At this time, the trial venue. After a moment of silence, a judge picked up his gavel and slammed it. "Quiet, quiet!"

The little lion cub stuffed into the sleeve of a man's coat, "......"

Gu Yanzheng blocking the little lion with his arms, "......"

The remaining joint judges, "......"

At this moment, everyone's brains were full of joy. However, the entire trial venue was silent and no one spoke! This changed under the sound of the presiding judges' gavel. All the audience, both present and not present, stopped all types of... delusions. They turned their attention to the case itself.

The emperor was pale as he looked in the little lion's direction, his thoughts turning around. He now agreed with his son's words. He should've killed the clone the first time it became a beast! He looked at the little lion opposite him and made a last-ditch struggle. "Chi Jun, don't you want to ascend to the throne?"

The little lion in Gu Yanzheng's arms turned around, exposing a small head as the beast eyes looked at the emperor. "I want to be the richest in the empire."

....Oh, retired emperor!

They saw the little lion's exposed head and the venue once again became silent.

The people of the Star Network:

"This little lion can talk! A talking little lion!"

"What to do? I want to hug him!"

"What is the richest man? You can consider the country's most adorable animal!"

Meanwhile, the emperor just looked at the talking lion with twitching eyes and finally bowed his head. If the illegal drugs were injected and it was his son who experienced the beast transformation phenomenon...

Everyone in the empire would be afraid of them and they wouldn't have fallen into this situation! Even up to now, the supreme emperor hadn't realized his mistakes!

The joint judges made a final decision after a brief adjournment. According to imperial law, the royal family was guilty of the crimes of illegal cloning experiments, illegal genetic drug experiments, illegal detention and murder.

The emperor was sentenced to death and the imperial executioner in all the videos was guilty of the same crime. The prince was jailed for life and the other people involved were sentenced to 3~20 years imprisonment.

At the same time, the Parliament issued a joint statement. The emperor was impeached, the prince's inheritance rights removed and they would reconsider the legal inheritance rights of the prince's clone, Lingqi. The emperor's face was as pale as death when he heard the judgment.

Meanwhile, the prince was crying. "The crown is supreme, we should enjoy immunity..."

In the face of such serious crimes, not expressing remorse or praying for forgiveness from the dead but instead emphasizing an illusory immunity...