"How is it."

"Delicious." Cale blurted out his thought.

He shouldn't have doubted Dokja's skill before.

"Told you so. The master of dumpling teach me the recipe. How can it is not delicious."

'Dumpling? So this weird-rounded food's name is dumpling.'

"Who is your teacher?"

'The chef never make something like this before.'

Dokja closed his eyes and hummed. As if recalling some previous memories. "A kkoma. A really handsome yet scary looking kkoma teach me the recipe in the dream."

"Dream?"

"Yes, a very realistic dream I always got since 7. It is as if I am watching my grown up-self adventuring here and there with his companions."

"Is it fun?"

Dokja nodded, but then his expression turned solemn. "But at the same-time it is also sad."

"Why?"

"Though he will have companions later, he doesn't have a loving family like what I have. The 'Dokja' in the dream doesn't have a hyung like Cale hyung. That is why it is sad."

Cale let out a quiet laugh.

'He still can spout out some pretty talk with that solemn expression, huh?'

"So, you want me to be his hyung as well?"

"No! Dokja snapped, grabbing Cale's sleeve out of reflex.

Realizing his action, he retracted his hand and his eyes darted to the ground.

"E-even if it is sad I still don't want Cale-hyung to be anyone's hyung. Cale-hyung is mine."

Cale laughed.

How can his brother be this cute?

"But, father wants to remarry and maybe we will got some younger sibling?"

Grunt.

"Don't pout. You look like a child."

"I am still a child."

"And when the right-time comes you will claim to be a grown-up as an excuse. I already memorize your trick."

"Ukh."

Dokja let out a frustrated growl and instead of answering he stuffed his mouth with some dumpling.

Cale smiled. He hopes days like this would never end.

Forever.

*

"Be careful or you will trip!"

Cale shouted at Dokja who is running to him with full speed.

He just left for one year― well not a long time for him but for sure it is a long time for his baby brother― to go study at the academia and now his baby brother had become this clingy as the result.

Cale patted Dokja's head softly. He really miss this kind of feeling.

"Did you miss me so much?" he asks.

It feels weird for him to say that but he says it nonetheless.

Dokja nodded, still hugging Cale tightly wround his waist.

Even though they are only separated by two-year gaps, Dokja's growth is slower than any child his age making Cale worry if he has some hidden constitution.

"What is wrong? You look pale."

"Hyung, I am always having a weird dream. It is suffocating. I can't breath."

Dokja snuggled his head on Cale's stomach, seeking the warmth of his brother.

Cale touched Dokja's face, tracing the dark lines under his eyes.

How can his brother have such dark line after he only leave from home for one year?

"Are you okay? I will tell father and told him to call a doctor."

Dokja shook his head. "No. Don't. even though it is hard, suffocating, and I can't breath. I still need to watch the dream. It is my obligation, they say."

Cale frowned. "What kind of obligation is it if you hurt your body in the process. Say the one who said something like that and I will beat the crap out of him."

"You can't." he mumbled.

The frown on Cale's fprehead went deeper. He is serious. No one can touch his brother while he is still alive.

Dokja smiled, putting a bright smile like always. "Thank you hyung. I feel safe with you like this. How long your holiday will be? One month? Two months?"

"Two months and don't change the topic. It is bad habit."

Dokja released his hug and stared deeply at Cale.

Cale could see a glimmer of stars inside of Dokja's eyes.

A unique charm. Something that always entranced Cale whenever he sees it.

'How can a human have such beautiful eyes?'

Cale heard there is still some mystical creature hidden from human's reach.

Maybe he should investigate further wether Dokja is a human or not.

"Don't worry, hyung. Everything is gonna be fine. She said my life will be full of happiness here and I thought so too. So don't worry about me and tell me some stories of you in the academia, maybe father will order me to enter the academia next year."

Cale sighed. He will just insvestigate what happened to Dokja later. "I will just do as you wish."

Author's heart : imagine the 140 cm Cale is being hugged by the 120 cm Dokja it will be cute >-<