Chapter 47 - Yan Zhengzheng, Don't Worry

Start from the beginning

Before losing his power, he should obtain all the beast patterns that could be simplified and enhanced. In the future, he could only rely on selling patents. The little lion thought up to her and suddenly grinned. His paws lightly pushed at the big ginkgo's chin.

"Tell me, if I could simplify and enhance all the beast patterns and sell them to the military, will the military pay for it from the budget?"

Gu Yanzheng held the little paws and nodded. "Yes."

"Then you see, there is nothing to worry about. If I become the empire's richest man then it doesn't matter if I don't have my metal ability. Even without you around me, it is estimated that the entire military will treat me as a national treasure. There will always be someone around me to protect me if you go to war and you can also put the ginkgo tree or ginkgo bonsai beside me."

Gu Yanzheng looked into his baby lion's ears. "Even if I go to war, I will take you with me."

The little lion patted him on the arm. "You're right. The safest place is around you, even if it is the battlefield."

Gu Yanzheng rubbed the fur at the back of the lion's neck. The little lion saw Gu Yanzheng's deep eyes and leaned toward Gu Yanzheng's neck, speaking vaguely while biting his collar. "Seriously, even if you can fight for 300 rounds, this energy core can't be kept, awu!"

The person he loved was in front of his eyes yet they also couldn't do it. He was also very troubled. This succeeded in making Gu Yanzheng bow his head to kiss the little lion's head.

The little lion and human were acting sticky together when Chi Jun's quantum computer flashed twice. Someone had sent him a message. The little lion didn't have many contacts so he looked down and opened the message with his paws.

It was a video message from Shen Cong. In the video, Shen Cong looked anxious and panicked as he said, "Master Chi, I just got the news that the Royal Guards are charging the law enforcement team with the crime of dereliction of duty. I don't know what it is but all of the law enforcement team's beast cards have been banned. Moreover, I heard they are going to investigate you for the unauthorized repair of the beast cards of derelict soldiers."

The little lion turned to look at Gu Yanzheng. Gu Yanzheng sneered. "The Royal Guards want to push the capture of the little prince onto the law enforcement team."

Lion Chi, "........."

Shen Cong's law enforcement team had been a long distance from the central planet where the prince was captured! The star thieves took the prince from the hands of the Royal Guards. What did this have to do with the law enforcement team?

Gu Yanzheng and his little lion had a sense of affection for the people of the XX Resource Star and Shen Cong's law enforcement team. It wasn't just because high-grade alloy cards were received from them. It was because while their starship was docked on the XX Resource Star, they were never disturbed by anyone and even their whereabouts weren't revealed. They were a group of lovely and simple people.

Gu Yanzheng rubbed the head of the little lion to comfort him. "The Royal Guards might want to shift the blame but it depends if the people of the asteroid belt are willing."

He carefully spoke to avoid the little lion from feeling worried about this. Gu Yanzheng immediately gave Old Iron an order to guide public opinion online. The thing that made the big ginkgo feel surprised was...

His lion wasn't worried but his temper was provoked. Therefore, he turned back and saw a big lion roaring, the pressure very overwhelming.

Lion Chi, "..."