"not sure." makki walked and sat next to oikawa, "i mean, usually you guys come at the same time."

"yes, but iwa-chan had important matters to attend before. he told me to just go on ahead."

the gym grew silent. they began to hear screams outside. high pitched, girly screams. their voices were echoing across the gym, yet they were far from earshot. the girls weren't even close to the gym, but they were so loud. why were they loud? oikawa wasn't out there.

who could they be confessing their love to? who could they become major fans to? oikawa was in the gym. maybe he should take his prank down, just in case the girls come running in for him. like every practice.

he stood up, nodding to himself. he would prank iwaizumi some other day, and some other time when there's not a possibility for a female to be embarrassed.

he was in the middle of the gym, he had not yet reached the bucket when he stopped moving from a voice.

"hey loserkawa, why haven't you started practicing yet?"

everyone jumped at the intimidating voice. oikawa straightened up and he went pale. he slowly faced iwaizumi. he looked back and forth between their ace and the gym door. the gym door was still untouched.

"what-" was all oikawa got out before iwaizumi threw a volleyball at him.

luckily for oikawa, he dodged it.

"i leave you for a few minutes and you go and try and play a prank on me? what are you? five?"

"why didn't you walk through the gym door?" oikawa changed the subject.

"coach asked me to help with something. he was hoping to have you guys already stretched out and we would have practice outside today since it was nice. i was helping set up since i'm stronger."

and on cue, their coach walked in through the back door. oikawa cursed himself, he knew he should've put another bucket on the other side. but he wasn't thinking iwaizumi would go through that way.

"afternoon coach nobuteru." everyone said simultaneously, except oikawa.

who was now sulking because his -not very well- childish prank failed.

"afternoon." nobuteru nodded, letting them relax, "oikawa take down that bucket before someone does get hurt. then we will play in the courtyard."

"yes sir!" oikawa said.

he began to jog to the door, but he was a fraction of a second too late.

a large hand opened the door, the bucket tipping over before toppling to the ground. but it didn't hit the ground.

the bucket had landed on someone's head, you could hear gasps from behind the tall male. oikawa gulped and looked past him. it was those girls they could hear. they were following this male that was in front of him.

the male slowly took the bucket off his head, his white shirt soaked. the girls behind the male began to fan themselves, some having nose bleeds.

oikawa recognized the male instantly. he watched as the tall figure in front of him ran a few fingers through his drenched hair, slicking it back as if the water was hair gel. his eyes piercing down into oikawa's, not letting him look away from his intense stare.

the gym was silent once more, all with shock. including the coach.

"well..." the mystery man chuckled, his icy blue eyes gleamed with taunt, "that was unexpected." although he was laughing, anyone could tell he wasn't in a mood for a laugh, "i assume it was your doing... captain oikawa?"

oikawa quickly bowed, his heart hammering in his chest, "forgive me aiko. that wasn't meant for you."

tsuyoi said nothing, made no noise, he just walked past oikawa. dismissing the bow. he wasn't going to waste his time. he walked to the coach, looming over him as he looked down at him.

"coach sinka has sent me here saying you had important papers for him?"

"hm, yes i do." nobuteru handed tsuyoi some papers, "these are some new plays i helped sinka come up with for your next game. a few strategies that you could incorporate volleyball into the field."

tsuyoi nodded, "better be worth while. you know how football players are? always demanding to be stronger and not waste their 'silly' time on plays that use volleyball strategies."

"then don't tell them."

"yes. of course," tsuyoi bowed, "good day coach. we will be speaking again." he stood straight back up, pushing some of the water off of him.

he turned on his heel and began to walk away. his posture was perfect, he held himself mighty high. like he was some type of superior being. he stopped when next to oikawa. he didn't spare him a glance.

"ai-"

oikawa was cut of as tsuyoi began to shake his head wildly -his hair going back to his messy look- the excess water dripping out. spreading everywhere, mostly on oikawa. he shielded himself, feeling some of it hit his face. he was disgusted.

tsuyoi proceeded to walk out the gym door, slamming it shut. oikawa kept his mouth open from shock and disbelief.

the team felt relieved when tsuyoi was gone. tsuyoi's presence was so intimidating that it was suffocating. they felt like their air was being sucked out of their lungs.

the gym was quiet until makki began to laugh, causing everyone (except oikawa) to join in.

"oh shit... you just got on the football team's star player's bad side! good luck fixing that!"

oikawa had no words, only one thought. he's going to kill me.