We introduced each other then the teacher walked in and started teaching.

   'This class is really boring- I'll write some notes to obanai! Oh wait, isn't he and mitsuri dating? Thats adorable!' I thought.

I wrote a note and passed it to obanai while the teacher wasn't looking. He looked confused and opened the note.

Heyyy, can we chat through notes? I'm so bored- lol [y/n]

He wrote back to me and said

Sure. This class is boring anyway. What do you wanna talk about? [obanai]

I wrote back saying

Hmmm, oh! I met your girlfriend. Mitsuri I think! Me and her are friends, we met in baking class! Also, congrats on you two getting together *insert smirk drawing* [y/n]

That's nice and thank you. [obanai]

He was a blushing mess and passed over the note to me. We kept writing to each other until class ended. Of course, I paid attention. If I didn't I would fail the homework-

"You can call me iguro if you'd like..." Obanai said while getting up and leaving.

"Okay! It was nice meeting you Iguro!" I yelled out while smiling brightly.

----

Art club

I opened the door and was greeted by tamayo and yushiro. We became good friends very quickly. Yushiro was still the same hardcore simp for tamayo, tamayo just smiling and lecturing yushiro, and me...I was just looking at them with a soft smile on my face.

They both looked at me and blushed, tamayo told me I looked pretty and I should smile more often. Yushiro agreed. 'WAIT- YUSHIRO? YUSHIRO THE HARDCORE SIMP FOR TAMAYO JUST AGREED TO TAMAYO SAYING I WAS PRETTY-' 

I short circuited. 

Afterwards, the last bell rung and it was time to go home. I bumped into mitsuri and obanai. We said hello and started talking. 

"Hey y/n! We were both wondering if you'd like to go eat after this! If your'e free that is!" Mitsuri said while smiling really brightly.

I agreed and we started heading to a cafe. Well Mitsuri was dragging me while obanai was following the two of us. We went inside and sat down at a nice seat by a big window that showed the beautiful sunset.

"Soo...Is this a date? Or just a normal hangout? Sorry for asking such a question." [y/n]

"If you want to think it's a date then it is!" [Mitsuri]

Obanai just nodded while blushing. They were both blushing messes.

The waiter came and started somewhat flirting with me. I was getting uncomfortable when he started touching me and asking for my number. Obanai and mitsuri were glaring coldly at the waitress, well unknowingly to me. 

"Hey,  can you stop that? Us three are on a date. I'd appreciate it if you could stop." Mitsuri said while smiling coldly with an irk mark on her forehead.  Obanai was just glaring. 

"Thank you guys, I should've done something. I'll file a report." [y/n]

"It's no problem darling! He was annoying us anyway." [mitsuri]

'Aweee, she gave me such a cute nickname!' I thought to myself while grinning.

Our food got to our table and we began eating. I noticed Mitsuri having a lot of food. I was amazed on how she could eat that much!