Chapter 2: Ocean Eyes

Let's just say I forgot to add that the dorms all look the same; living room, bathroom, sofa, TV, etc. Also, their text messages will look like: E: "Hey, Armin" or smth. Again, first time, shit post and thank you so, so, so much for following me @Mayastoriesss! I really appreciate the love and support!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armin's POV/WHAT HAPPENED TO ARMIN

Armin was about to unlock the door with his key but it opened by itself, or so it seemed. He looked up from the keyhole and was astonished when he saw a girl.

Armin/AR: 'A G-GIRL?!!'

She had bright, blonde hair with blue eyes and a plain look.

AR: 'H-her eyes....'

She was wearing a body-tight, white T-Shirt with a plaid red and black uniform tie. She also had on a shirt that seemed a bit short for the dress code, seeing as they don't really have uniforms at their school. "Oh, u must be my new roomie. Nice to meet you, the name's Annie." She extended her hand out. Armin didn't notice Annie's hand, he was still in shock that a girl was in his dorm room. "Hey, roomie, u good? Heyy..." Annie lowered herself in a way that her tits draped over.

AR: 'Her eyes...they're so--! HOOLEYSHEET!!! They're so big!!

(Ara, ara~ Is little mister Arlert feeling a bit pervy today?)

"Roooomie~," Annie said still waiting for a response in the same position, except she seemed to have gotten closer. "H-huh?!" Armin stepped back, startled.

AN: "U OK?"

AR: "Uh, y-yea! Who r u?"

"I just told u, Annie, Annie Leonhart" she extended her hand out again. Armin was hesitant and Annie noticed so she just grabbed his hand herself. "Nice to meet u,...again," she said with her usual blunt look. She paused for a moment then got so close to Armin, they could feel each other breath. At this very moment, Armin was a blonde tomato, correction; an eternally screaming blonde tomato. Though he was startled by her action, Armin was able to stare deep into Annie's ocean eyes; they looked like waves crashing into the shore of a beach on a humid summer night.

AR: 'Beautiful, and not just her eyes'

(JEEZ!! Stop being such a perv, Armin! (So she says, yet she's the one who wrote this piece of shit))

After what felt like an eternity of staring into each other's eyes, Annie broke the silence. "Ur eyes...They fascinated me..." were the only words that flowed out of her mouth.

AR: 'My eyes WHAT?!'

(Sound familiar anyone? Hm? MHA? Izuku Midoriya and Shoto Todotoki's school festival convo? Anyone?!)

Armin wasn't really sure of what to say, at this point, he was completely stumpted. They just stayed there, in that position, for what felt like another eternity. There was a sudden ring that made Annie jolt and finally stepped back a bit. Armin was also startled at first but then he recognized the ring tone. He pulled out his phone from his back pocket to spot Eren's name written at the top.

AR: "Uhh...A-annie, right?"

AN: "For the third time today, yes"

AR: "I uhh...-"

"I should be going anyway, but it was nice meeting u," she said walking out the door. "And I'll be expecting a tour of the school over the weekend, see ya!" and with that, she disappeared into the shadows of the hallway. Armin didn't want to hear Eren's voice after what just happened so he hung up. Armin was still a bit flustered and then a thought flowed into his mind...

AR/AN: 'Those eyes...Those ocean eyes'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I swear, this is such a shit post and I don't even know why I decided to make a story. I knew it was going to be shitty but I still went ahead and made it. Welp, I hope you enjoyed it, and I may or may not be back with another chapter in the next two weeks. It is 5 a.m. on a Monday morning... I need to get ready for school...Byee!

Word Count: 677

Amount of Inspiration: 250.6955555%