Chp 1 The Alpha's Orders

Chp. 1

The Alpha's Orders.

Prologue:

 This was what I was meant too do.

I was a Warrior, Somebody born into the fight-to fight until Death.

Not a Princess, Lover, or Mate like They wanted me to be.

In My world, Love didn't exist.

Only Emptiness did, as I once grew to think.

They couldn't change what I did, and neither could I.

What is set in stone, is what is to be left alone....Right?

*6 Years ago*

*Conium Pack Land-Arizona*

*Beta Arthur Delphius's House*

"Did you hear that Gabby's dating Troy now?" I look up over my I-pod and giggle at Harriet. "Nu Uh-that Slut, I thought she was dating with Emmet last week?"

Harriet's red lipsticked mouth (she stole her older sister Eliza's Makeup bag and toke the tube labeled "Feisty Girl") drops down into an O shape as the news settles in. "WHAT! is she trying to date all my crushes at once!?!"

Harriet was what you could call a Drama Queen, every little thing that wasn't centered on Harriet-she made it about on her.

Even if she had to lie about it and make up an aggregated sob story to keep their attention on her. She always thought that every girl was out to date her "men" just to spite her.

"Harriet, darling, I don't think she's doing it on purpose, I just told you why she was doing it. she's a S-L-U-T" I sneer, flipping through another music play list and going back to daydreaming about Nick Jonas.

How can someone have such curly hair?

Especially someone as cute as he!

"Oh my god DRU! I cannot be-lieve you just said that!" she screams laughing so hard that a snort falls out of her lips causing me to roll my eyes.

For craps sake's! I needed to get to Middle School ASAP, playing with thsee lame 6th graders were not cutting it anymore.

I turn my attention back to my magazine when somebody pounds on the other side of my door.

"Come In"

The door creaks open and dad walks in. His 6'4 height and muscular arms frightening to any person who came in contact with my mother and I, takes up all the door frame space. "Harriet, I think it's time to go.  Drusilla, you've got visitors down stairs"

I groan and bury my face into my arms, "Can't you just tell them i'm asleeppp"

"Drusilla, you've got visitors!" he hisses, his eyes darkening at the mentioning of whoever again.

This time, I knew what he meant.

Somebody from The Council was here, and judging from the tense look my father was trying to hide, I'd put my money that it was The Alpha.

"Okay" Harriet gives me a weird look as I rapidly stand up and follow after my father. Why would Alpha Linden be here? Of all places, I would image he'd be running routes with the other pack-mates searching for the pack of Rouges that were sniffling around our boundaries a few days ago.