2》Odding This School

Start from the beginning

Their eyes went wide and didnt believe what just said. They remember that Violet City had seven hundreds peoples lived so it might possible the city really didnt used those vehicles like how normal peoples had.

If principal Blaire said they used bicycle, it means whenever they go, they must ride bicycle only.

Beside, Nayeon and Dahyun dont have car liscense so its lucky for them to use bicycle. Now they understand the two main question that lingering on their mind since three days ago.

"Can you tell us about this school and what rules we had to follow as new teachers?"

Mina asked and before her question get answer, principal Blaire clasp her hands.

"I didnt know your guys name yet! How about eight of you introduce to me first?"

They realise that she is right. Almost half an hour they arrived but they didnt introduce themself yet to her.

"Im Choi Seungcheol, but can call me Scoups. I can teach sports."

"Im Im Nayeon, I can teach history subject."

"Jeon Wonwoo and I teach chemistry."

"Nice to be here, Im Kim Mingyu. I will teach geography."

"Annyeong, Im Myoui Mina. Im a japanese and I will teach dance class. Most of it might ballet."

"Yo to the beat, miss Blaire! Im Chwe Hansol but call me Vernon. I will teach english language."

"Im Kim Dahyun and I will teach pyhsics subject here."

"Im Taiwanese, named Chou Tzuyu. I will teach mathematics."

They startle so much when principal Blaire suddenly clap her hands too loud. They dont know wether they should to tag along like her or just staring her weird personality.

"Oh wonderful introductions! As what teacher Mina asked me ago, we all had rules here and I will tell you after this. Now, lets go meet the kids!"

She stand up with too much excited while they can just walk behind her with awkwards feelings.

●●●●●●

Nayeon and Dahyun whispering each other as they glance every stuff surround them. Vernon groan when there is no line to use his phone while Tzuyu beside him just silence. Mingyu and Wonwoo talking each other leaving Mina and Scoups behind them.

"I cant believe we decided to be a teachers here."

Mina smile when Scoups intent to talk with her. She didnt found any awkwards between them because she have been known him for almost seven years since senior highschool years.

"Well despite working at Korean city, we might dying almost everyday. Lucky we are, principal Blaire prepared our house to live and place to work. As long we get pay, dont try to complain."

"Oh, come on, penguin! We not dying at Korean city, we just didnt fitted to live there."

"Tsk, say who have once worked as butler and end up get fired after a week. The excused why, because there is camel didnt know how to lighten the oven and finally kitchen almost burn."

"You seriously extra annoying. Dont always stick with Tzuyu, I dont want Mina I knew had savageness inside her."

Mina pull her tounge to him and end up Scoups start the bicker each other. Before they can continue, everyone heard a crowded sounds.

Principal Blaire sign them to line up on the stage as she will give a speech. They can see all students sitting on th ground with differents age. Starting from left, they can see some teachers take over the younger. For sure, its kindergarten kids.