He yells, "You okay?" 

I just nod.  Even though he can't see me.  To be honest, I was terrified.  I was too scared to speak.  So I close my eyes, lay my head against his back, and let him drive.

When he stops, I open my eyes and see he's at a traffic light.  In the distance, I see the mountains looming. 

I yell, "Where are you taking me?"

"It's a surprise!"  He yells.

"I've already had enough surprises for a day now, thank you very much."  I murmur.  He doesn't hear me. 

After a while, I get used to it.  So I open my eyes while he is driving, and watch the scenery.  I'm surprised that now we are really close to the mountains.  And then I realize what he was going to do. 

"Isn't this a bit dangerous?"  I yell.

"A little.  But, do you trust me?"  Did I trust him? 

"Yes."  I yell.  And I did. 

"Then trust me, you'll be alright.  I promise."  And we start to go up the mountain roads. 

It's beautiful.  The snow, the trees, everything.  And it was also cold.  But as long as I stayed close to Thomas, everything was alright.  Everything was perfect. 

It felt like I was flying.  I hadn't felt this happy in a long time.  I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.  And I didn't want to.

As we got higher up the mountain, the colder it got.  I cuddled up as close as I could to Thomas, getting all the warmth I could.  I felt one of his glove covered hands gently start to play with my fingers.  My first thought was, You dumbass!  Keep both hands on the handlebars, you're gonna get us killed!  But then, I remember he told me to trust him.  So I did.  But it only seemed like a few seconds when he put his hand back on the handlebar.  I sigh.

After a few moments, he parks on the side of the road.  When we get off, he brings his motorcycle behind a tree.  I just stay where I am and look around.  Everything was covered in white.  It's a wonder we didn't wreck.  But I forgot all about that as Thomas walks up to me, taking his helmet off.  His hair was a little wet in places, due to sweat, but that just made him even more sexy.  After a while of us just staring at each other, he walked up to me, reached towards my neck.  I flinch back.

Unlike the other bruises, the ones on my neck had faded away.  But the memories didn't.  The memories never would.

Thomas's eyes look a little sad for a moment, or maybe it's just my imagination.  He says,  "I just wanted to help you take your helmet off."  His voice is soft.  I take it off myself.  I hand it to him, and he puts both of the helmets on the motorcycle. 

He comes back with a bag full of... something.  "Follow me."  He says.

I do.  He slows down, so that now I'm walking beside him.  "How are you feeling?  Do you feel sick?" 

"No.  I felt like I was flying."  He looks at me and grins. 

"That's awesome.  I'm glad you liked it.  Did you like cuddling up against me too?"  He says, teasingly.

I blush.  "Well, I mean, it was cold and you were warm..."  I trail off.

He stops, whispers in my ear, "Because I liked it when you cuddled up against me.  You helped warm me up too." 

My blush turns even bigger.  My whole face is hot.  Thomas continues walking until he stops in a clearing. 

"This is good, let's go sit on those fallen tree logs."  So we do.