When I was done I put my phone in my pocket and walking over to him. "You look good" he said smirking at me.

"Mhm I know" I said walking pass him and opening the door.

"Damn I can't get a compliment back" I heard him say making me look back.

"I like your socks" I said smiling at him then walked away.

"You can't even see my socks !" I heard him say and I started laughing.

I went to his car waiting by it with my face scrunched. "Boy it's hot. Can you come on ?" I said watching him walk slowly over here.

He sped up coming over and opening my door "Thank you" I smiled getting in the car.

He closed my door then went around getting in the other side.

"Where we going ?" I asked while he drove off.

"Well right now we're going to get food then we're gonna go somewhere fun" he said glancing over at me.

"Somewhere fun likeee ?" I said "Don't worry about it, you'll see when we get there"

"But I wanna know now" I said "you'll see when we get thereee"

I huffed sitting back and he turned the radio up.

'Killing me softly with his song' was playing and my mind went straight to beyonce.

I thought about the time I first heard her voice in high school and couldn't stop the huge smile that spread on my face.

"What you smiling at ?" I heard Jordan asked and looked over at him "I love this song" I said turning it up some more.

"Really ? Me too"  he said then started singing it.

I scrunched my face hearing his attempt to sing and turned away from him.

I looked out the window with my mind being flooded with memories of me and beyonce in high school.

I smiled at them then frowned thinking about how it all went downhill. I sighed through my nose putting my head on the window.

I found myself opening my phone and going through all our old pictures.

I seen the picture I took in class when beyonce fell asleep with her face in my neck after getting in trouble and smiled.

I kept scrolling through the pictures not even realizing Jordan was still singing trying to impress me.

I sighed heavily turning off my phone and closing my eyes.

Beyonce pov:

"Aye ju I want you to meet somebody" pac said walking in.

"Alright" I said putting Jayden bottle in her mouth.

When I was sure she was good I looked over seeing Janet Jackson and my eyes damn near popped out my head.

"Hey" I jumped up smiling. "Hi, you're beyonce ?" She asked scrunching her eyebrows.

"Yes, I don't usually look like this" I said. I was only in a bra and cotton grey shorts, this nigga could've told me he was bringing somebody over I would've put on clothes.

"You look completely different from what I've seen" she said with her eyes scanning over me and I chuckled.

"Yea my appearance is a little changed when it's time to go in the public eye" I said.

"Well it's still nice to meet you" she smiled walking over and giving me a hug.

I hugged back and she pulled back "You smell so good" she said making me smile.