But if I ever see that nigga I'm killing him and I'm beating the shit out of onika.

I pulled up to my house and got out. I got all the kids out and they ran up to the door.

I looked down seeing jayda was sleep and smiled walking up to the door.

Just as I was about to open it I heard a car door close making me look back.

I seen Aaliyah and smiled going over there "Hi" I smiled hugging her.

"Hi boo" she kissed my cheek twice. "I missed you" she smiled at me.

"I missed you too, guess what the therapist said ?!" I said excitedly.

"What she say boo ?" "She said I'm better and the lady at the pharmacy said I'm the most respectful" I said with a big smile.

"That good bey, I'm so proud of you" she said hugging me again "and you still smell sexy" I hear her mumble making me chuckle.

"Sooo it's somebody birthday next weeekk" she said smiling and mine faded.

"It's not that serious" I mumbled shrugging.

"Mhm well we turning up tonight, so get fine" she said smirking.

"Girl don't look at me like that you know I like girls" I said putting my hand in her face and she giggled.

"Mhm go get ready" she waved me off. "And yo friends on the way so be ready by time they get here"

Onika pov:

"I need to go before I miss my flight jordan" I said getting out his grip and moving.

"Just stay" he said trying to grab me again "No ! I need to see my kids" I said mugging him.

"You sure you going for your kids ? Or you tryna see yo baby daddy" he said mugging me back.

I rolled my eyes ignoring him and putting the rest of my stuff in the bag. "So you just about to ignore me ?"

"Yes Jordan. You and this jealous shit really get on my nerves" I said grabbing my bag off the bed.

I looked around the room trying to make sure I had everything then I seen the tablet I got samajah on the bed and grabbed it.

"Let me come with you" I heard Jordan say while I was putting the tablet in my bag.

"No" I said dryly. "Why not ?" He asked and I looked back at him like he was stupid.

"Do you not remember me telling you my baby daddy crazy ? I wasn't just saying that to be saying it I'm dead ass" I said.

"Don't you remember me saying I can handle him ?" He asked and I scoffed.

"SHE is gonna kill you" I said "She ??" He questioned with scrunched eyebrows.

"Yes she, don't ask because I'm not explaining" I said "Ok whatever, I can still handle her so just let me go" he said.

"Alright.. if you wanna die" I shrugged.

"I won't die. I ain't scared of no girl"