Chapter 40 ~ Tease

Start from the beginning

Dixie: Chicken nugget sandwich

Noah: Is that what you want?

Dixie: Yeah but if you dont want that then i can eat whatever you want

Noah: I was thinking cheese sandwich but i can make the chicken nugget sandwich for us

Dixie: Cheese sandwich sounds good

Noah: Does it actually sound good or it only sounds good because thats what i want to eat?

Dixie: Why are you so smart

Noah: I know you very well baby, lets go freshen up then i will make the chicken sandwiches for us

Dixie: I will ask my mom to make it so you will have time to relax before you leave *facetimes Heidi*

•The facetime•

Dixie: Hi mom, can you make 2 chicken nugget sandwiches for Noah and 1 and 1/2 for me please

Heidi: When do you want it for?

Dixie: We are going to freshen up now so when we are done

Heidi: Condiments?

Dixie: In Noahs sandwiches, put ketchup, garlic sauce, pepper and a little mustard and in mines, put ketchup and pepper

Heidi: Ok

*They hang up*

Dixie: *walks up to Noah and kisses his cheek* Lets go now

*They walk across into Noahs room, gather their clothes for after the shower and places it on the bed then enters the shower, undresses and starts to bathe*

Noah: *takes some shampoo in his hands and starts scrubbing Dixies hair*

Dixie: Mmmm, i like when you do this, it relaxes me

Noah: Good because i like doing this *finishes washing her hair and they continue to bathe themselves*

Dixie: We start college next month, you ready

Noah: As long as im in the same school and dorm as you then yes

Dixie: *turns to face Noah* What if we domt get into the same school bubba?

Noah: *pulls Dixie into him as they are now hugging in the bathroom, naked* Lets not think about that ok baby?

Dixie: Mhm *pulls away from the hug* Your dick was poking me *playfully rolls her eyes*

Noah: Dont roll those eyes at me D'Amelio, i will take you right here if i want and dont act as if you didnt like it when it poked you

Dixie: *starts back soaping up* How would you know if i liked it? You should know that i didnt like it!

Noah: *takes Dixies soap from her hand and places it back in the soap holder then turns Dixie to face the wall, rest one hand on her head pushing it against the wall and one hand on her waist as he sticks his dick into her*

Dixie: Mmmm

Noah: *not moving his dick* You like this babygirl? Should i thrust my dick into your hole?

Dixie: Y-Yes

Noah: *starts thrusting his dick fast and deep into her*

Dixie: Fuckkkk

Noah: *pulls out, turns Dixie around and puts one hand around her neck, pinning her to the wall* Dont ever pretend like you dont like me dick again *lets go of her and they both start back bathing*

Dixie: The fuck did you stop for Noah?

Noah: I have to go out today but we will continue this another time

Dixie: Whatever!

*they both finish showering, exits the bathroom and gets ready then goes into the D'Amelios kitchen where Heidi already made their sandwiches and left it in the oven for them*

Noah: Go sit while i get our food for us

Dixie: *walks past Noah, takes out her food from the oven and sits on a chair by the table with it as she starts eating*

Noah: *takes out his food and sits on the chair next to Dixie as her turns her head to face him* Whats wrong?

Dixie: *ignores him, turns back around and starts back eating*

Noah: Baby.......what did i do? Why are you ignoring me?

Dixie: *stands up with her plate and looks at Noah* You cant fucking tease me like that Noah, it isnt fair! *goes to the living room, sits on a couch and continues eating*

Noah: *follows Dixie with his food and sits next to her as he takes a bite of his food and swallows it* Are you that horny that you cant even wait till i reach home later?

Dixie: *looks at Noah then back at her food and continues eating*

Noah: Fine then, im not forcing you to speak to me Dixie *finishes eating then goes to the kitchen, washes his plate and goes into his room through their windows*

*8:50am and Kate and Mads arrived and is in Dixies room*

Charli: *walks into Dixies room* Where is Noah?

Dixie: *points to his room then continues talking to the girls*

Charli: *closes the door, stands by Dixies window and calls out to Noah* Noah!

Noah: *walks up to his window* Yes Char?

Charli: Get in Dixies room right now and hang out with everyone before we leave

Dixie: That is not needed Char!

Noah: No, im fine in my room

Charli: Noah, now!!

*Noah enters Dixies room and stands in a corner while Dixie, Mads, Kate and Charli are all seated on the bed*

Kate: You can come on the bed and sit here Noah

Mads: Exactly, you and Dixie are bestfriends and now acting like you both hate each other

Naoh: I dont hate her, she just choose not to speak to me so i wont force her to speak to me

Charli: Dixie!! That is beyond rude

Dixie: If i tell you guys what he di-

Noah: Go ahead Dixie, tell them

Dixie: *looks at Noah*

Noah: *looks at Dixie* If i did something so bad, then tell them!

Dixie: Im not going to tell them anything

Noah: Then stop acting this way *rolls his eyes and looks down*

Kate: Noah i know you just didnt roll your eyes at my bestfriend

Charli: Lets stay out of this before it ruins everyone mood for the day

*5 minutes later*

Noah: *looks at Charli* You ready to leave Charli?

Charli: Yeah, lets go

*Charli walks out the door and Noah follows her, turning around to see if Dixie will look at him but she didnt so he continued walking out. They got by the car, Noah got in the drivers seat and Charli got in the backseat, leaving the passenger seat for Blake as Noah started driving*

Word Count: 1595words