The third order was given to the royal spokesman, telling the royal spokesman to publish an article on the website naming Yanzheng as the future emperor's first husband.

The military department received the order and naturally cooperated. They immediately mobilized the soldiers of the Second Army to the rescue since they were closest to the asteroid belt.

The Royal Guards received the order and rushed to carry it out since they found someone else to shift the blame to.

The royal spokesman received the order from the emperor but didn't carry it out immediately. After, this was the marriage of the royal heir and needed rigorous checks. During the preparation of the article, the military department received the news. For a moment, the general staff of the military department were furious.

'Your little prince is tied up so you want to take our child's fiance to deter the star thieves? Why didn't you act when the asteroid belt was such a mess? If Yanzheng became the imperial prince's first husband, what would Little Chi do?'

The big staff members of the military department laughed. They were very glad that Yanzheng had asked for approval of his military marriage application. There was nothing more persuasive than the military marriage application submitted by Yanzheng.

Therefore, military news that didn't seem very eye-catching appeared on the Star Network. The contents were very simple. A few words summed up the upcoming marriage of the Third Army's Major General Yan and attached his marriage application. It was modest but it still made the Star Network focus on it.

"My powerful male god, Major General Yan is getting married. In addition, the marriage partner is young... hahahah, it isn't happening!"

"Wasn't there a rumour that Major General Yan might be the prince's first husband?"

"Then Major General Yan is clearly telling others that he doesn't want to be an imperial husband?"

"My god, haven't you found it yet? Major General Yan and Chi Jun? Is it that Chi Jun?"

"How can it be Master Chi? Don't you see his age? 18 years old, Major General Yan's marriage partner is 18 years old. How can Master Beast Imprinter Chi be only 18? It is just the same name!"

"There are so many people called Chi Jun lately!"

"Ah, I hope Major General Yan and Master Chi respond to this matter. Maybe Master Chi is a teenage genius?"

"You are dreaming..."

The Star Network's focus on Major General Yan was already enormous. Now the marriage information made countless people gossip about him.

This meant that when the royal spokesman hurriedly drew up an article and was ready to make a public announcement, he found that things had gone in a completely different direction. The news of Major General Yan's was almost universally known. This was the emperor's command but nothing could be sent out. Thus, the royal spokesman urgently contacted the emperor.

...Another person grabbing the imperial prince's husband, the royal family probably couldn't afford this shame.

The emperor stared at the news sent by the military department. Then grabbing Yanzheng to achieve the goal of royal centralization was a failure? If there wasn't Major General Yan to deter the star thieves, how could his only son survive?

The emperor couldn't breathe and directly fainted.

***

At this point, the big lion starship.

Once Gu Yanzheng set the destination of the starship, he took out the little lion seedling sleeping in a corner of the flower pot while holding his own little lion who hadn't changed back with one hand.