"...uh they left."

All is silent for a moment, mourning the lost of two amazing people.

Jiraiya spoke up trying to get rid off the depressing air around them that is pratically suficating.

"Speaking of those two, how's the kid, Naruto?"

The two men looked at Hiruzen awaiting the answer.

"Ah young Naruto. As he is only 71 days old, I have taken him in since he is too young to be on his own and the villagers might do something drastic to a child that has the nine tails sealed inside of him."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH!!!" Hoshi let out a penetrating scream that made even a deaf mans ears bleed.

Her screams had died down but this time a new noise came through the door.

The sound of a baby crying.

(play this. If on app play the media. Play it again if you have to, I will come again to tell you when to stop. I don't own this)

Silent tears fell out of Daisuke's blue hues as he heard the sound of a baby.

His baby.

"Ehh your crying. What happened to one of the toughest guys I know?" Jiraiya teased with a playful smile.

Daisuke chuckled weakly as he tried to wipe his eyes dry, it didn't work as the tears were still flowing.

"Shut up. At least I'm not a fifty year old perverted virgin like you."

Jiraiya scoffs as he crosses his arms, turning his head away to hide his blush.

"I'll have you know that I'm actually only thirty nine." He lifts his head triumphantly like he just won a million yen.

"You're still a virgin."

"WHY YOU!"

Meanwhile in the background Hiruzen chuckles at his students. He looks at the ceiling in deep thought.

'You never notice how old you really are until one of the people you taught and love like children have a family. Time sure does fly doesn't it Biwako.'

The two stopped their bickering, well not really as Jiraiya was still just shouting nonsense while Daisuke ignores him. The door opened and Tsunade came out with a broad smile.

"Congratulations Daisuke you have a beautiful, healthy girl."

"C-Can I see her?" Daisuke questions.

Tsunade doesn't answer but she does step aside to let him, and the rest, into the room.

There she is.

In the arms of her stunning mother. Her silver hair is disheveled and she has sweat rolling down her face, but in Daisuke's eyes she looks as ravishing as ever.

Hoshi looks up from her newborn daughter when she hears the door opening and footsteps coming in.

"Hi"

Thats all she says, she's too tired to say anything more but she still does.

"What should we name her?"

Those five words caused an argument to occur for the choice of the perfect name.

"We should name her Kimiko. The Ki means to be Valuable, the Mi is Beautiful and the Ko means Child, so she will be a valuable, beautiful child." Jiraiya states proudly, his head up high.