𝟷𝟶. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚗

Start from the beginning

"You know the answer to that," She pouted, "I was lost as soon as he said to add the mint thing."

"Blaise didn't understand it either?" You asked.

"No, he may act like he's all smart and professional but it's all a lie," She chuckled, "He always zones out whenever Snape is giving instruction, and he blames it on how plain his voice sounds."

You laughed at that, understanding where Blaise was coming from, seeing as you zoned out in almost every single class.

You were snapped out of your thoughts as the two of you finally made it out of the classroom, there was a big circle surrounding two boys who were fighting, well more like one boy who was yelling at the other while he just stood there, taking it all in.

"Whats going on?" Pansy asked, the both of you coming up to stand behind Blaise and Malfoy, who were also curiously watching the 'fight'.

You got no answer.

"What, are you just gonna stand there the whole time?!" The boy wearing the Hufflepuff robe said, stepping closer to the other student.

"This is a waste of my time." He said bluntly.

As you got a little closer you realized that you recognized the guy, he was also a Slytherin.

You had only seen him a couple of times, mostly around the common room and such, but you had never spoken to him.

He was tall, taller than Blaise, and his hair was dark brown, so dark that it was almost black,

But the only reason he actually remained in your memory was his eyes.

They were this really pretty shade of deep blue, but It wasn't really the color of them that got you though,

It was it was the intensity that they held.

Every time you had saw him he had always looked so focused, so deep into whatever it was that he was doing.

He sort of intimidated you.

"A waste of your time?!" The other boy shouted, obviously upset by his answer.

"Yes."

It was obvious that he wasn't taking the argument very serious, the smirk on his face gave that away.

The other boy scoffed, quickly reaching into his cloak pocket, pulling out his wand and pointing it directly at the Slytherin boy,

Everyone immediately backed up, some students started chanting 'fight!' while others left, no longer wishing to be involved in the situation now that it had grown to be more serious.

"Should we go..?" Pansy whispered over to you.

But before you could answer her question,

"Snape!" A student shouted, pointing down the hall.

That was all you needed to hear,

"Yeah, let's go." You said, grabbing Pansy's hand, pushing through the crowd with her.

"You two, enough!" You heard Snape yell as the both of you made your way further down the hall, to your next class.

"Well that was something," Blaise said coming up from beside you, scarring the living hell out of Pansy, "Sorry." He chuckled, noticing her little jolt.

"Who was that kid anyways?" You asked.

"The Hufflepuff?" He asked, quirking a brow.

"No no, the Slytherin boy, i've seen him around but I don't-"