"Well. I'm not complaining," he replied as he rubbed on your ass with you leaned up against the car.

"Shut up," you rolled your eyes and crossed your hands over your chest.

"Found it!" Sasha popped her head upon the car and banged her head against the door car frame. She started rubbing her head and Connie and Eren busted out laughing.

She slammed her car door and walked off angrily, Connie followed behind her trying to apologize.

You moved Eren out the way and shut the door, Sasha locked it from afar and you started walking.

"There's a scratch bleeding on your face," you caressed his jaw and titled it toward you.

"Take care of it for me,"

"Say please," you demanded.

"Please,"

"Good boy," you pat him on the shoulder and grabbed his hand to follow behind you.

He was silent, you could feel him staring at you the entire time you walked him up to your dorm though. You didn't say anything about it but sat him on your bed to go get a bandaid for his cheek.

You walked back out and he tapped his hands on his lap, you rolled your eyes and sat sideways on his lap, he put his hand on your back and your thighs were across his legs.

"Poor baby. You needed a whole bandaid!" You joked while moving your hand after sticking the bandaid on him.

When you moved your hand he chuckled and started looking at you. He was staring at your lips when you laughed and you awkwardly positioned your hands over your lap.

"So...wanna go get something to eat?" You suggested.

"Yeah. Gimmie a sec though," he stated as you got off his lap.

"Why? Something wrong?"

"You could say that," he moved his hands off of your waist since you got off and you looked down and saw his print in his jeans.

"I'm gonna go...change," you mumbled while looking back up at his face and pointing to the bathroom.

You grabbed a change of clothes from your dresser and closed the bathroom door behind you to change. You tried to pull off the dress by tugging at the bottom but it wasn't working.

The fucking zipper.

"Eren...?" You sighed as you called out to him.

"Yeah?"

"Can you help me?" You shouted back.

You heard a couple of steps then the door opened.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't reach the zipper," you looked the other way while speaking from embarrassment.

"Oh yeah sure," he replied casually.

He walked behind you after shutting the door behind him and pulled the straps of your dress down. The pads of his fingers ran along your shoulders and pressed them down, you looked down and he pulled the zipper down, thankfully it didn't get stuck.

His fingertips were shockingly cold but you looked in the mirror and saw him staring at where his hand rested. On your lower back. He gave you the slightest nudge toward him and you could feel his print against your ass, you were deciding if he did that on purpose or not as he observed you.

"Do you plan on keeping this dress? You don't wanna return it or anything right?" He asked, brushing his hands against the silhouette of your body.