Obsessive Tendancies

The silence behind the door had her legs quivering in a mix of anticipation and horror. She had saidnothing in the seconds of silence since Malfoy had banged down her door, demanding that sheopen it. 

   The absolute mortification of knowing that he had heard her saying his name had still not left herand she doubted that it ever would. The very idea that he had heard his name come loosely fromher lips as she pleasured herself... it did not bare thinking about. 

   "Do not ignore me, Granger." His voice came dangerously through the door again, almost as if hewas pressed up against it, poised and waiting for entrance. "The way I see it, you have twooptions..." 

   Hermione let out a small squeak, slapping her hand to her mouth to stop herself as she jumped upfrom the bed, still in her pyjama bottoms and vest top, and neared the door. 

   She remained silent. 

   "You can either stay behind that door and finish yourself off at the thought of me between yourparted thighs..." She closed her eyes and swallowed hard, the blood rushing to her ears. "Or youcan open the door." 

   "What would happen then?" She asked quietly before she could stop herself, her arms crossingover her chest defensively. 

   She heard him chuckle darkly through the door. "I know you heard every word I said earlier,Granger..." he practically growled, his voice low and challenging. "...what do you think is goingto happen if you open the door?" 

   The array of images that sprung to her mind at the thought of what would happen did nothing toquell the steady beat of her pulse. She was aching inside and out. If she could have gotten herselfoff then this might not have affected her so much... but she was still on the edge...his words wereonly turning her on all the more. 

   No, she had to be stronger than this. Whatever Malfoy had planned for her right now, it was notwhat she wanted... she could not want it. Even if she did, she could not have it. 

   "What makes you think I want anything from you?" She asked him boldly, stepping towards thedoor pensively. "What makes you think I want you to do any of those things to me?" 

   There were a few seconds of silence, the tension mounting between them. Hermione was suddenlythankful that the door was there because if she caught the same look in his eyes as the one he heldthere earlier, then her resolve would have disappeared before she would have had a chance to sayanything. 

   "I saw everything I needed to know before, love." His voice was almost a purr. "I saw the look inyour eyes at the thought of my mouth between your legs...I watched your expression shift whenthe boys brought up my darker habits...you're curious." 

   She was. Gold help her, she really was. 

   She had suddenly found herself wanting to know. She wanted to know what it would feel like tohave Draco Malfoy take control of her, not give her the option of what was going to happen toher... to give up that much control and submit totally to the feeling of him taking her completely. 

   It would be a one-time thing... Malfoy is known for his 'get in, get of , get out' approach... 

   Fuck, what was she thinking? Absolutely not... she could not think about this. It was absurd. 

   "This is ridiculous-" She started defensively. "-Just because you think you're gifted with rudewords and a bad reputation, you just think-" 

   "I don't think, Granger." His voice was serious again, his patience obviously growing thin. "Ifucking know...now open the fucking door so I can see the look on your face. Because I canguarantee that you are as affected by this as I am."