Chapter 17 - NAFs

Start from the beginning

“Hey Mals were going to order pizza because last time didn’t go so well,” Cameron says referring to the Chinese place. 

“Fine by me, get one with pineapple on it,” I say to him and I engross myself into my phone once again planning out everything.

15 minutes later

“MALS! PIZZA IS HERE!” Cameron shouts to me. I look up from my phone and walk over. YES! He got a pineapple pizza. I pick up a slice and set it on a plate and dig in. Man food tasted good. I could also make a video out of that. My weird food addiction.

“Have you guys figured out what is going on with the whole Malia performing now thing?” Carter asks Cameron and me.

“Wow, I couldn’t have said it better myself,” I say sarcastically as I roll my eyes but laugh.

“I talked to Bart and he said she can go after Aaron, then the show will continue on as normal,” Cameron says. And of course this is the first I am hearing about.

“Well what am I supposed to do? I get that I sing, but will I be borrowing Shawn’s guitar and the piano or do I need to like submit a CD with instrumentals of tracks I want to sing?” I ask them. Maybe I can write a song about my NAF’s.

“If you want, in the future you can give Jerry a CD with the instrumental tracks on it, but for now you can borrow my guitar and use the piano,” Shawn says.

“Who is Jerry?” I ask.

“He’s the guy who does the sound check,” Taylor says.

“Oh he’s the voice?” I ask, wow now I know his name.

“Yeah, I guess you can call him that,” Taylor replies with a chuckle and then goes back to eating his pizza.

“Alright, I will make a CD thingy for Jerry after Magcon. How many songs should I sing?” I ask them for their opinion because I have never done this before.

“I usually sing about 3 and same with Jack and Jack,” Shawn says and then he points to Gilinsky and Johnson. Okay I can come up with three songs. Lunch break is over way sooner than I would have liked but we all make our way back onto the stage and the Magcon show starts.

“HEY ORLANDO!!!” Nash shouts.

“So there has been a recent change if you didn’t already know, Malia Dallas, Cameron’s sister, is now part of the group and we found out she can sing so she will be performing as well as Shaw, Jack and Jack, and Aaron,” He says. Well okay then.

“LIP GLOSS DANCE! LIP GLOSS DANCE! LIP GLOSS DANCE!” The NAF’s start chanting. Well okay then. I look over to Mahogany to see she is already setting up the song. She is pretty good at this. I hear the familiar beat to this song that has become the guys’ signature dance and we all get into the beat. We hear the lyrics start and we jump twice and grind our hips against Oxygen because that is just what the NAF’s wanted. I get how this is a drug to them, the beat to this song is so catchy and the fact that the guys dance and grind their hips to it probably only makes it even better for them.

When the song ends random songs start playing and we all sing into the microphones even though half the guys can’t exactly sing.

Hold on, we’re going home by Drake comes on and this is a classic. I love this song, it’s cool but I like the girl version better because I feel like it shows off more range, and it’s also just easier for me to sing. I see beach balls come out practically nowhere and they are flung into the crowd and a bunch of confetti is sprinkled from the ceiling. It’s raining colors. I don’t even know where they came from but it’s cool.