Therapy

Hi there. My names Annabeth Wilson.
But you can call me Dr. Wilson. I am a new therapist at Seattle Grace Hospital. I used to be in the Navy and suffered from PTSD for 1 year.
~~(pretend Owen was never with Christina)~~
"Wilson you got a new case" the head of therapy Jerald told me "He'll be here at 3:00 . Its 2:40 so get ready"
"Let me see what we have. Owen Hunt.... Retired soldier... PTSD" I said to myself.
I got all my stuff together and was working on paperwork when 3:02 hit I got a knock on the door
"Come in " I said looking up from my work.
"Uhh. I'm here to see Dr Wilson." a fairly handsome man said as he walked in.
"Owen right?" He nodded "Well I'm Annabell Wilson. I will be doing your therapy for as long as you need me." I said smiling "please sit down".
He say down and we got started.
"So what happened to you when you were stationed in Iraq?" I asked
"People died. And it was my fault all of it. I couldn't stitch this one. I couldn't stop the bleeding. All the blood was on my hands. You don't know what it's like to watch people die and you can't even help them" he said almost hysterically
" I do. Trust me I do" I said putting a hand on his knee.
"How would you know!?" He said getting angry and standing up
"I was in the navy for three years. I was on a ship that exploded and I was stuck in the pacific. The water was -33 degrees and I stayed in it for 1 day and 3 hours before a plan even passed." I said "I was in the hospital for 4 days before they even got me stable enough to come off of the oxygen tank. So don't tell me I don't know what it's like" .
Tears where now running down my face at thinking of my fallen comrades.
"I'm sorry. It's just. I've never met anyone who has... Even come close to knowing" he said and sat down agin.
The session continued until time was up.
"alright that's all our time for today. See you next week Owen." I smiled
"Hey um." he rubbed his neck "Here's my number. Call me if you're ever free and want to hang out"
He walked off and I carried on with me day.
Sessions went by with him and we got to know each other better.
We became good friends and I sorta wanted to be more but it wasn't possible.
I was walking around the hospital looking for Owen when I heard.
"Anna this is surgery wing. What're you doing here?" The devil I was looking for said.
"Uhh can we talk?" I asked "Privately?"
"Sure " he said and walked me to his office
"So what-""I'm transferring" I interrupted quickly "To Mercy West. I wanted you to know first. There's a new therapist who has a better education so they transferred me"
"Oh god I'm sorry" he said "We're still friends though right?"
I smiled and nodded "I guess I'll see you one day Owen"
He nodded and I walked out to go clean my locker and office.
~~week later~~
I've settled into Mercy West and was talking to a patient who had lost a family member. After that I went to have lunch.
I heard a huge ruckus from the nurses station.
"I WONT LEAVE UNTIL I SPEAK TO ANNABELL WILSON" a familiar voice yelled.
I quickly ran to the station to see Owen standing there and a nurse trying to make him leave.
"Hey guys I got this" I said and grabbed his arm leading him to my new office.
"What the hell Owen!?" I practically screamed at him.
"You left something at Seattle Grace" he said
"What? I'm really bus-"
I was quickly cut off by his lips on mine. After regaining my senses I kissed back and put my arms around his neck.
We broke for a breathe and he put his forehead on mine.
"I've never met anyone as amazing as you Anna.. I couldn't let you go that easily" he said letting go "I should leave. I'm sorry I""You know how long I've been waiting for you to say that ?" I smiled shaking my head."Ever since I became your therapist I wanted to be more than friends. But I didn't know how you felt."
I hugged him and he quickly hugged back sighing happily.
"Well I guess you'll just have to move in with me Corporal Wilson" he said smirking
"I guess I will Major Hunt"