ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕃𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕓𝕪 ♪

Tobio noticed a habit of Tendo that he found extremely endearing; whenever the red-head had difficulty to fall asleep, he would reach for Kageyama's body, slip his hand under his shirt and just splayed his palm over the blue-haired's chest, right above where his heart was.

That was it.

No funny business. Not even trying to grope the other part of Tobio's body. His hand would just stay right there, and a moment later, Satori would have his breath getting slower and more relax until he finally fell asleep.

Well, Kageyama didn't mind the habit at all. He loved having Tendo touched him, feeling the heat from the contact because seriously, his boyfriend was so warm, but it was a pretty interesting habit to have.

When Tobio asked why, the red-head looked at him– Satori always gave him his proper full attention and never less whenever he talked to him and that always made the setter's heart soar–"Does it bother you?"

"No. I'm just wondering."

"Well, your heartbeat is calming. Comfortable. When I put my hand over it and feel the beat, it calms me down. Like a lullaby. Just for me."

Kageyama nodded, didn't say anything afterward, couldn't help but thinking: It is just for you though.

But, from the smile Tendo had as he was still watching Tobio, he felt like the other knew what he was thinking anyway.

The red-head gently grabbed the other's hand, interlocked their fingers together, and proceeded to place a kiss Tobio's hand all while maintaining eye-contact, "I love you Tobio. It's cheesy, but my heart is yours."

"Love you too. And I promise I won't ever break or shatter your heart 'Tori."

Tobio giggled while the other smiled fondly before falling to his pillow and pulling his boyfriend into an embrace, "Ha. I'm surprised you even remember that old song, monster #9"