"You should come by my place" he said looking down at me.

"Nu uh, I have homework and I plan on calling my babies" I said.

"Well you can still do all of that" he said pulling me closer to him by my waist.

"Just while chillin with me" he said smirking.

"Mm... alright" I said and he smiled kissing me.

"Come on" he grabbed my hand taking me over to his car.

We got in and he drove off "You hungry ?" He asked glancing over at me.

"No" I said shaking my head.

I opened my phone going to instagram and searching up beyonce profile.

Her account wouldn't pop up so I went to my messages on there. I scrolled until I got to our message thread and pressed it.

I went to her account and it said 'user not found'.

I know this girl ain't block me.

I went to my lurking account and looked up beyonce account and it still didn't pop up.

Oh she just disabled her stuff.

"Onika !" I heard Jordan say making my head snap over at him.

"Huh ?" "You ain't hear me calling you ?" He asked scrunching his face.

"No, I'm sorry" I said. "What you looking at in the phone that got you distracted ?" He asked.

"Instagram" I said showing him it and he nodded.

"Well I asked what was you doing next weekend" he said.

"That's my when I leave to see my family" I said looking over at him.

"Oh.. that sucks" he said looking away from me.

"Why ?" I asked. "Because I wanted to take you on a date" he said making me smile.

"Really ?!" I asked. Nobody ever took me on a date before.

"Yea really, you my girl right ? That's what I'm supposed to do" he said.

My smile grew and I looked away from him. "But if you gotta go see yo family I get i-"I can stay" I cut him off.

"You sure ?" He asked looking over at me "Yea, I'll just go next month" I said and he smiled.

"Alright then" he said looking back at the road.

"Where you taking me ?" I asked "it's a surprise" he said winking at me.

"What kinda surprise ?" I asked "You'll see when you get it"

"What if I don't wanna wait" I said "that's too bad"

I smiled looking away from him and out the window.

I started to think of how it would upset beyonce that I'm not coming but then pushed that thought aside.

She's probably being a thot right now.

Jhene pov:

"It's been a hour since you been gonee, and that's too long so come back home ! I can't live without youu, so I'll cry for youuu" beyonce sung along with the song standing on the table using a brush as a microphone.

"Man who the hell broke this girl heart ?" I huffed looking over at kelly.

"Onika" her and Alicia said.

"Mmcht, and now we gotta deal with this hoe being in her feelings ?" I asked scrunching my face.

"LADYY I WILL CRY FOR YOUUU TONIGHTTT" she sung loudly making me huff.

"She's hurting jhene, I think this is the only thing that will take her mind off of it for a while" kelly said.

"Her singing about crying for somebody is gonna keep her from crying ?" I asked with a blank face.

"Girl you the one put the damn song on" kelly said mugging me.

"If I would've known she was in her feelings I would've played some gangsta shit" I said smacking my lips.

"Well you didn't, now listen to ya cousin song her heart out" puma said walking pass.

"BABY I'M BEGGING ! BABY I'M BEGGING BEGGING BABY !!" She sung at the top of her lungs.

"SHUT UP !!" I heard my mom yell making me laugh.

Beyonce stopped singing looking down and getting off the table.

She walked out the room and I looked over at kelly "She probably going to talk to momma" she said and I nodded.

Beyonce pov:

"Annie let's talk" I said walking in her room.

"What beyonce ?" She said looking over at me. "Let's talk nigga" I said sitting on her bed.

"You ain't getting none of my weed" she said shaking her head.

"i don't smoke no more" I mumbled and she gave me a surprised look.

"Really ? Girl you been smoking since thirteen I'm proud of you, I thought you would never stop" she said smiling.

"Yea... but that ain't what I need to talk about" I said and she huffed "What ?"

"Can you like tune in and see what's going on with onika ?" I asked.

"No" she shook her head. "I told you I'm not doing that for you no more" she said sternly.

"Pleaseeee I need to know what's going on because she blocked me and I'm just tryna see what's up" I said.

"She was looking on your page" she said and I perked up.

"She was ?" I asked "Wait.. I disabled it, how was she looking in it ?"

"I don't know, that's what I picked up" she said waving me off.

"What was she-"I'm done beyonce" she cut me off and I sighed heavily.

"Just chill, why you stressing over her ?" she said.

"I'm in love with her"

Hello

How was y'all yesterday ?