The weight on my chest got heavier while tears filled my eyes and a lump formed in my throat.

My hands was shaking holding the phone so I put it in my pocket and rushed back in my room.

I went straight to the bed getting in and bawling my eyes out.

I cried my heart out for a while before forcing myself to stop and getting up walking out the room.

My feelings are extremely hurt so the break I had from crying didn't last long before my eyes were watering and broken sobs flew out my mouth while I was walking.

I constantly wiped my eyes walking out to the car and getting in.

I laid my head on the steering wheel crying loudly.

I don't understand why she blocked me. I thought we was on ok terms but I guess not.

After about ten minutes I lifted my head up taking a deep breath.

I wiped my eyes sniffing then drove off heading to the therapist office.

When I got there I was already crying so I had to take a few minutes to calm down.

When I was calm enough I got out the car and walked inside going to the office.

When I walked in she was looking down on her phone so I just sat down.

She put her phone down looking up at me and her face scrunching her face "Whats wrong ?"

"I don't wanna talk about it"I said with my voice coming out horse from all the crying I did.

"Remember our new set of rules, that you made ? No more keeping it in, now tell me what has you crying" she said and I sighed.

"You remember the girl I use to come with all the time ?" I asked.

"Yes onika, she's a sweet girl" she said and I scoffed.

"Yea well that bitch blocked me. It don't even make since why she blocked me like that's dumb as hell we got fucking kids" I said.

"Beyonce remember to always talk with respect. Even if you're mad" she said and I groaned.

"Have you took your medicine ?" She asked "no i forgot" I mumbled.

"Why did you forget ?" "Probably because I was crying my fucking eyes out because I'm getting better for a bitch that blocked me !!" I raised my voice.

"Ok, just calm down. Do the breathing method you told me your bestfriend taught you" she said.

"I don't wanna do that shit I'm calm" I said rolling my eyes.

"Beyonce have you ever thought that she could be testing you ? Maybe she wanted to see if you would really keep your word even if she makes you upset" she said.

"i ain't think of it like that" I mumbled slouching back.

"You have to think about things all ways beyonce. I'm sure onika wouldn't try to hurt you, she loves you"

Onika pov:

"Get on my back" Jordan said squatting and I smiled jumping on his back.

I wrapped myself around him and rested my head on his head "you sweaty" I said scrunching my face.

"Girl I know you just seen what I had to do" he said and I giggled.

"Why you got me on yo back then ?" I asked peeking over his shoulder to look at his face.

He turned his head to me and pecked my lips "Because I wanted to give you a piggy back ride" he giving me a smile.

I smiled back turning my face away. He walked us to my car and I got down.