17

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
By the time I made it to Dani's apartment it was already dark.

I had knocked on the door and it had cracked a bit "who is it?" I heard a man's voice and I smiled at it "bitch you know who it is" I said as the door fully opened showing Dani who was behind the voice, thanks to her shifting quirk.

"Where have you been? I missed you so much" Dani said as she hugged me "you know I started that hero shit and stuff, but now this white bitch got them on a man hunt for me" I said "I know, it was on the news and everything"

Dani showed me her phone and I saw what she meant "it sucks though, you were an actual cool hero, better then the rest of these money hungry posers, but that doesn't explain why you're here"

"*sigh* I forgot you're smart, well I need help on getting intel on overhaul-" "OVERHAUL? You mean the dude with the bullets that steal quirks?" "Yep that's him, turns out it's from this little girl's blood and I gotta get her out and stop him" "but aren't the heroes looking for you?" "Well that's why I came here, so I can stay under the radar for a bit"

Dani had shaken her had for a second before lightly chuckling to herself "you know I don't mind helping you you bae, but you know your man Aizawa looking for you" "I know, I'll talk to him when this is over"

"Mhm, well you know you gonna need some help, Overhaul has a bunch of dudes on his side and I know you're powerful but you gonna need some help" "oh I know, that's why I'm finna make a few stops" "you really are a snake" "yeah I know"

I went into Dani's room and changed into some black sweats before making my way to a certain bunny and feather heroes home.

"*knock knock*" "huh? Oh look who it is" Hawks had said, smirking down at me "Mirko here?" "As always" she said with a smile "great-" "shouldn't you be on the run?" Hawks asked but Mirko slapped him.

"Hawks shut up, anyways what's wrong?" Mirko asked me "well before I was rudely interrupted I was gonna let y'all know that I'm trying to bring down overhaul and I need y'all's help"

"why us though? I mean I could definitely help you in other ways but-" "but because I trust you both and last I checked you're meeting up with a villain group" I said and immediately Hawks went quiet.

"Mhm well I got this file if y'all wanna look at it, also..."

I was explaining the whole situation to the two and even let them know about Chloe and it didn't take them long to agree on helping me.

Once I left Hawk's apartment with him and Mirko hitting on me I noticed three familiar scents.

"You know it's like 2 am right?" I asked, turning to the boys "yeah but it seems you got something going on to" Bakugou said "I knew y'all was listening" "come on miss, we can help" "yeah, most heroes won't help and just cause you have two doesn't mean you won't need more help" Todoroki added.

"I can't let you though, you're only kids and I don't wanna risk your lives" "bull shit, we've been risking our lives since we got to this damn school, at least let us help you" Bakugou said "yeah and maybe this could also clear your name" Midoriya said.

"This isn't about clearing my name-" "but don't you still wanna be a hero and help people? Exactly so let us help" Todoroki had said.

I could tell they weren't going to back down and I had let out a sigh "fine"

Since it was late and I technically can't use any other technology other then my phone and what Dani has, I just decided to bring the three with me to Dani's place to fill them in on everything.

"Hey Dani cakes, I kinda brought a few of my students here" I said and Dani had whipped her head so fast that her loose curls had hit her in the face.

"OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE" she yelled as she pulled Midoriya to her chest, basically smothering him in her boobs.

"Calm down Dani, that's probably the first time he's had boobs in his face since he was breast fed" I said and Bakugou had laughing at the joke as Dani had let go of Midoriya.

"Anyways can you pull up those files so they can get filled in?" I asked "sure hold up" Dani walked over to her big computer seat up and started clicking away on her mouse and keys till the files pulled up.

"Woah, I knew I didn't like Chloe" Bakugou said "yeah she seemed weird" Todoroki add as he kept reading.

"Wait so couldn't you use this against her and become a hero again?" Midoriya asked "yeah but she has connections with people other then Overhaul, like the LOV" I said and they looked at me surprised.

"She really is bad news" Midoriya said surprised "yeah but you look at her quirk and it all doesn't add up" Bakugou said "well actually it does, certain crystals are extremely valuable and with her quirk she could make a monopoly" Dani said as she held up her noodles for me to take a bite.

"Hey question" "wassup?" "How do you two know each other?" Todoroki asked "childhood bestie" me and Dani said at the same time.

Once the boys were filled in it was probably 4 am and I needed to get them home.

"Ight let's get y'all home" I said as I pulled up my black hoodie.

"Bye miss Dani" Midoriya said "bye cutie" Dani said as we walked out of her apartment.

After dropping the three boys off at home I walked back to Dani's.

"You know nobody has touched your apartment right?" "Really? I'll go ever there then" I said as I got off her couch and went outside and up the flight of stairs that lead to my apartment.

And just as expected my apartment looked the exact same as if I never left.

"It's been a while since I've been here" I said as I walked over to my bed and plopped onto it, feeling exhaustion sink into my bones.

Before I fell asleep I grabbed a bonnet and placed it on and took off basically all my clothes besides my bra and underwear before getting under my covers.

"I hope this all works out" I said to myself, thinking about Shota and wondering if he was okay as I fell asleep.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1139