1

JORDYN and her brother lucas was on their way home

JORDYN and her brother lucas was on their way home. "kiss your mom goodnight for me." dustin said. "anything for you dusty bun." jordyn said sarcastically.

jordyn and lucas made a u-turn and arrived to their house, they opened the garage parking their bikes next to their dads tool rack.

jordyn set the garage down and walked into the house.

when jordyn entered the house the smell of fried chicken and macaroni and cheese hit her nose.

"ooo that smells good mama." she smiled, then sat on the kitchen counter.

"yep. i'm making fried chicken with macaroni and cheese. and girl get off the counter." she said, jordyn hopped off the counter and made her way to the living room.

her dad was sitting on the couch watching a basketball game lucas sitting right next to him, her little sister erica was playing with her dolls.

"hey pops. what ya- shhh i can't hear." her dad cut her off leaning forward. jordyn scrunched her face, she got up and sat next to erica on the floor.

"hey erica." jordyn smiled at her little sister.

"if you're not here to play dolls wimme then go somewhere else." erica said with attitude, setting her dolls down and looked up at jordyn.

"girl- i can't say hi to my favorite sister in the whole wide world?" jordyn asked hugging her.

"i'm the only sister you have." erica said in a duh tone, pulling away from the hug.

jordyn chuckled. "i'll be upstairs, i promise i'll play dolls with you tomorrow. love you." she kissed erica's head and walked upstairs.

"ugh!" erica gagged wiping her face.

jordyn ran straight into her room belly flopping down on her bed.

"jordyn do you copy? over" mike asked on the walkie-talkie.

jordyn threw a mini tantrum kicking her legs in the air. "i just laid down." she whined.

she sat up then walked over to her dresser snatching the walkie-talkie.

"yes i copy" she answered with attitude walking over to her bed.

"i know you do and say over when you're done talking" mike said with attitude

she mugged the walkie. "ight, and loose the attitude, over" she rolled her eyes.

"got any plans tonight, over?" mike asked. "i do actually, over."she answered sitting back on her bed.

"what're you doing, over?" mike asked. "sleeping of course, school's tomorrow, over." she replied in a duh tone.

"screw school lets just talk all night, over." mike added. "can't there's a math test tomorrow, over." she groaned.