Y/n got out of her seat and sat on the stool. "Imperio!" Moody said pointing his wand at Y/n. 

Nothing happened Y/n sat there staring at him. "Umm... did you do it?" she asked. Moody looked confused too. 

"Imperio!" He said again but once again nothing happened. "H-how are you doing this? The curse is not affecting you at all," Moody looked a mix of shocked, confused, impressed, and scared. (A/n: Teenagers scare the living shit out of me) 

"I don't have an answer for that," Y/n said looking at Moody. (Then stares at the camera like  every phase four Marvel character) 

"Well then go sit down," Moody said and Y/n went back to her seat. 

A few minutes later class was dismissed and Y/n walked out of the classroom first because she knew people were going to ask her about how the Imperius curse didn't affect her. Stella, Peter, Harry, Hermione, followed Y/n trying to catch up to her. 

When they walked outside many people wearing badges that said 'Potter Stinks' were coming in front of Harry and started annoying him and calling him a cheat, which had been happening every day since he and Y/n were picked. The reason Y/n wasn't surrounded by annoying people was that one time when a person did come up to wearing a pin like that she broke his nose and after that everyone was terrified of her. (A/n: Miss gurl is violent)

"Y/n, you never told me you can do that," Stella said when she and the others reached Y/n. 

Y/n stopped in her tracks and turned to look at her friends. "I didn't know I could," Y/n said. "You all think I know all the answers to everything that goes on with me but I don't, I have no answers zip, zero, zilch, nada, nothing," 

"Are you sure you have no idea?" Hermione asked. 

"I am sure, I don't know anything about what's going on, First getting picked as a champion to defeat dragons and shit and now this," Y/n said exasperatedly. 

"Dragons?" Peter said his eyes wide. 

"Yeah the first task is dragons, we found out yesterday," Harry said. "Speaking of yesterday are you all right?" he asked looking at Y/n who nodded. 

"Now me and Harry need to find a way to defeat a dragon," Y/n said as they walked out to the courtyard. 

"And for that, we need your help so we can learn spells," Harry said. 

"Hey, should we tell Cedric about the dragons I don't think he knows," Y/n said to Harry. Cedric was laying on a bench surrounded by his Hufflepuff friends. 

"Wouldn't that be cheating?" Harry said. 

"Yeah it would be cheating to him because everyone knows what they are going up against but he doesn't," Y/n said. 

"Alright fine, we will tell him," Harry agreed. Y/n and Harry went to talk to Cedric and Peter, Stella, and Hermione went to wherever they needed to be. 

"Your a cheat Potter," One of the kids said as Harry and Y/n walked up to Cedric. 

"You stink Potter," Someone else said. Harry just ignored them and kept on walking Y/n on the other hand was getting very annoyed with them. 

"For the love of god would you shut up!" Y/n said in an annoyed tone. "Or do you want me to break your nose too?" she asked angrily and everyone shut up. 

Y/n looked back at Harry to see him talking to Cedric and she walked up to them. 

"So we have to go against a dragon?" Cedric asked Y/n in a whisper.