They forced me to look at him, yanking my head up by my curls. "What do you want?" I ask him, he had a bad look on his face and I actually got a little nervous.

"My dad got on me for that little fight" He got closer to me, I tried to back away, but his group was still holding me in place. "He said no more fights in school. But the thing is...this isn't school.

As soon as he finishes that sentence, he punches me straight in the stomach, I drop to the ground when his posse finally lets me go. I can feel my blood boiling and my anger reaching 150%, I quickly get up and before he can make a move, I tackle him and start punching his face.

As I'm punching, his jocks pick me up and throw me against the building, as I crumble to the ground they start punching and kicking me. I can taste the blood in my mouth and all the pain I've suffered for years all rolled up in one.

I tried to fight back, but everytime I would, they would punch me in the face and force me back to the ground, I felt my body struggling to stay up, I feel my heart start to throb and some flacks of blood start to ooze out. I couldn't take this anymore, please just stop!

I hear a car pull up and I see someone pushing Andrew and his friends away from me yelling "get away from him!" And "don't touch him!" Andrew and his friends finally leave and the person gets close to my face so I can actually see who it was.

"EJ?"

That was the only I could say before everything went black.

____________________________________________________________

Nini's POV

Kourt and I were at my house talking about, really just any stuff that crosses our minds.

"You see how Walker and Gina aren't afraid to show off their skills?" She says under her breath with a smug smile on his face. "Kourt" I roll my eyes at her.

"I just want people to hear you, you would sing all the time when we were kids, now I'm lucky to get a single tune out of you. I miss the Nini I knew, now this one is so shy and timid."

"I do wanna sing, but everytime I try I get so nervous!" I whine.

"Girl, you write songs in a journal, this thing is about half full, and your talking junk about being nervous?!?!"

Okay, that was rude.  Don't get me wrong, I love Kourtney, really, but sometimes I wish she was just a little more sensitive about what she says, I bet she could make the world's toughest bully cry with her mouth.

"Neens, you are an amazing songwriter, you just need to get out of this nervous stage, I promise you, if you just get on a stage and start singing, you will forget why you were ever scared in the first place."

I look at Kourtney when she sits on the bed next to me.

"What?"

"I wish I could be more like you. Confident. Sassy. Not care about what anyone has to say. How do you do it? Do what you love and not worry about what people are gonna say?"

"If they don't like my style, I'm dismantling the patriarch and I am not afraid to include them" she smirks, which causes me to giggle.

Suddenly, my phone goes off, and I see Ashlyn calling me. "Hey, Ash, what's up?" The look on my face turns into fear when she frantically tells me what just happened. "What?! Is he okay? Can we come to see him? Okay, I'll call the others."