Family

"Father," Clara runs toward her father. The duke opened his arms, ready to hug his daughter. 

"So, what do you do today," the duke asked. "Mother and I walk around the garden. Then, I accidentally fell," Clara reports to her father. "Is it. Are you hurt?," the duke ask while looking to his daughter eyes. 

"My hands scratched for a little bit and mother already put medicine on it," Clara answered. The duke let out a sigh of relief. "Next time, please be more carefully." 

"Okay, father," Clara said while showing the promise hand sign. 

"Okay, come Clara. Let's take a shower before we eat. Dear, I bring Clara to her room and you go take a shower first," the duchess said. "Okay, madam," the duke replied. 

The duchess smiled, and she held Clara's hand toward her room. After a while, the family finished taking shower and the go the dining room for dinner. They chit chat while eating their food.

This is their daily activities. Every day they would have breakfast and dinner together. The duke could not have lunch with them because he sometimes had to go to the palace or abroad to deal something. 

After they have done their dinner, the duke and the duchess will go to their daughter's bedroom. The duchess, or sometimes the duke, will tell Clara a story until she falls a sleep. Then, they will return to their room after that.