"Satoru?" you asked.

"Gojo Satoru, he's the one who killed me in the past, he's the reason I had this huge scar on my face! But yet! I...I cannot help but to hate and love him until now!!"

You look at Utahime concern as the black-haired woman ended up in painful sobs, you cannot believe all of her poker face she's showing towards you, all the pain she endures behind it.

Utahime was lonely when she reincarnated multiple times, she never had the chance to be like you, having someone that will be there for you when you are reborn.

"H-Hime-chan..." you ended up only to hug the girl for a hug.

It's been many years through and Utahime didn't lean on someone's shoulder when she cries. You could tell, because she immediately hugs you back as if her life depend on it, she was like asking for help.

"Hime-chan," you called again softly while stroking her cold back, "Let's be friends alright? This time, I will not care anymore if you still had intention to kill Sukuna, I will prevent you if that happen but I still want to know you."

The scar girl back away looking at you, eyes already swollen pretty bad.

"I still don't know what you're actually goal is but when one day you trust me, please tell me, alright?" you asked while patting her shoulder gently.

"It doesn't have to be later." Utahime replied that made you look at her stunned.

"It was my fault to begin with that I lost control and wanted to kill both of them, I'm so sorry Y/n. I didn't know Satoru and that king of curse was someone important to you." She ended up apologize making you felt bad, after you know her true reason, it was all by force and she doesn't even want to do it.

"For now, let's get through this together. To solve our true beings and goals, I'm sure we can change it, Hime-chan." You reassured her with a small smile, while you give her a hand for a shake.

"Utahime Iori, that's my real name." She introduces one more time towards you.

BLAARRRRR!!

= * ੈ✩‧₊˚End of Flashback* ੈ✩‧₊˚ =

You woke up with so many sweats and realize you were inside the school's infirmary. Your cold hands reach out your head, trying to remember what happened.

But sure at that time, you and Utahime cannot sense nor the sudden attack, due to you had lost all the energy to move.

Assuming that someone did that on purpose to kill you both in place. At that thought made you anxious since you reincarnated several days ago.

"Why did this happen the second time? But I'm not sure its accidental or deliberate, like the last time me and Hime-chan hit by a truck." You muttered to yourself.

Now you're an eighteen years old teenager and still live on your own. Not sure why it happened the same again since year 1980, but this time you're in a different high school.

Still the regular once, not jujutsu tech.

You don't understand eventually of why you had the feeling you cannot join jujutsu tech, it's like you nor Utahime are forbidden to study there.

As if they would become traitors and hunt you down from the back, but in a normal school like this is already enough for you, as long as you can study like you wanted normally.

"Y/n-san!" a new friend of yours name Nathania approached you with your bag on her shoulder.

"Nath-chan!" you greeted her.